Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10366)

us Stephen(Seaburn Beach)'s Wicked(Fuck fake Friends) >> friday september 20 - 07:54, Edited friday september 20 - 07:57

Looks like some of our great managers are benefiting from this Bot transactions. 

My question is,  how did the Bot teams managed to have such huge funds in bidding of players?, all I know is that the don't sell out there match tickets. 

This issue should be looked upon because I believe that Bot Teams don't have to be into any transactions ( selling and buying of players ) any money left in the team should be kept for the next caretaker /manager. 

Secondly,  I haven't seen a BOT upgrading facilities either the only downgrade facilities that the can't maintain. 

il Numpty >> friday september 20 - 08:16

@ Frequent-name-changer, I think you've misunderstood.

The issue is that occasionally a botteam with money pays a lot more than the going rate on a high value player and so one manager gets a massively unfair benefit compared to everyone else.

The solution is not to leave the money for you when you move to the next club.

The best solution is to distribute the money more evenly so that once above the bank value then the botteams bid near the going rate. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets

I talked about this distribution before, this will keep happening until there's a change, I was curious if there's a way someone could manipulate this. But I assume is luck as Steven said. Bot Golden Lottery

nl Joddit >> friday september 20 - 09:44

So after conceding 10 goals in 14 matches in the league, we've managed to concede 10 in the two matches after that. Today's 8-0 defeat was a particular highlight! I didn't expect any points, but still. 

Oh, and in terms of goals scored we're still at 4, nearly halfway through the season. The next few matches are likely to decide our fate this season, but the signs aren't all that good.

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
il Numpty >> friday september 20 - 10:04, Edited friday september 20 - 10:04

Joddit,

I love what you're trying to do by taking a team of youngsters up the league. So as they get better you will only improve every season. The biggest weakness in the squad are the keepers as they take longer to train up. The short term fix would be strengthening the squad with a few older players, but I can see that you may not want to do that. 

In my view the club would probably benefit from being relegated this season and then bouncing back.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Joddit >> friday september 20 - 13:20

@numpty: you're absolutely right, it is a long term project and disappointments will be part of that process.

Technically, we should be slightly less bad going forward than we were last season and our defence is the same as last season's (and therefore a bit better).

Given the fact that we couldn't score a goal to save our lives, we've already thrown away quite a few points. To then watch your team fold like that, against our strength, is just the icing on the cake. Even though we were beaten by a better team. I actually yelled at my tablet today. I should probably go and apologise to my neighbours.

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC

@Numpty 

Lol,  Frequent-name-changer And who might that be? 

Okay I have understood.

il Numpty >> friday september 20 - 16:32

Ha ha :)

You must have had at least 6 or 10 different aliases since I started playing. It makes it difficult to know who I'm speaking to. 

If I replied to @ ICONic, then if in 2 weeks time (say) you change your name again and someone reads this page, my reply won't make sense. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets

@Numpty. 

Hahaha you are really a funny guy.. 

maybe before then I will be answering Numpty JNR... Lol

eng Kay >> friday september 20 - 20:35

Oh my god another game lost this season because the ME random goes against me. How many more times? Winning 1-0 then the double whammy of a red card to my second best defender plus penalty against and then go on to loose 2-1. Just for once it would be nice for random to go my way for a change. 

eng Kay
User
Registered2018-09-13
ss Deim Zubeir
fr Rick Sanchez >> saturday september 21 - 01:13, Edited saturday september 21 - 03:54

"Bot Golden Lottery" is not a lottery, as iconic said before : some of our great managers are benefiting from this Bot transactions. They don't need it.
I saw a manager sold to a bot at a very good price from his parent club and the next season from his satellite club, what is the probability to do so? But for them, there no problem.
These managers attract bots with their high popularity not only with half good players, the same thing happen on farming : it's hard to sell to bots but some great (with high popularity) managers/farmers succeed in it with a high proportion.

Buying players is also wrong, a lot of time the final choice is for the high popularity parent club, it's simple : when i see a manager with a higher popularity than mine with less chance (sometimes 80/20) of winning I know I won't win it, "he preferred moved to.." "he preferred moved to.." "he preferred moved to.." again and again to the same reccurents names.

The cycle is good for these ones, they succeed on buying good potential farming players at the final choice, and succeed to sell the same players to bots, making more money, they're going richer and richer.

fr Rick Sanchez
User
Registered2017-01-01
eng holt >> saturday september 21 - 13:40, Edited saturday september 21 - 13:41
@Rick Sanchez Surely this is a new development(the oversplurging-by-bots) cause I've never seen this happen.

Ironically,it's actually made the transfer market more more like the real world. Doesn't help in sustaining a game though.
eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
fr Rick Sanchez >> saturday september 21 - 16:35

Try farming the best potentials, 19yo high primary sold under 15M trained half a season and sold at bank max or at bot min.

You'll see 15-20 great farmers and you'll see what happen

fr Rick Sanchez
User
Registered2017-01-01
eng Monk >> sunday september 22 - 07:58

Ouch!

Feel my pain.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-16731659

The first three minutes sets the tone, then fast forward. 

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists