Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9157)

eng Stephen >> wednesday january 20 - 17:06

Well done! A big moment - congrats!

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
us Peter >> wednesday january 20 - 17:49

Congrats @Soumger!

I join you in winning my first international title today as well.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
py Soumger >> wednesday january 20 - 18:09

Thanks, also congrats Peter

py Soumger
User
Registered2016-02-07
ec Malebranche
il Numpty >> wednesday january 20 - 18:57

Still trying to win a friendly...

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> wednesday january 20 - 19:38

Well done Peter!

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
uy Maxpoint >> wednesday january 20 - 23:48

Congratulations to both, Soumger and Peter.

I won a title? No, but let me tell you that this second place I get it feels like a milestone or a great achievement at least to me.

I haven't been able to win this league yet¿? and I finished just one point behind the champion in the past but this time I finished in second place only because of goal difference (a big one) but the mere fact of draw in points with what I consider a much better team than my, and with a record of 35-3-0 (my first undefeated season too) only drawing against the third placed team at his stadium and the two matches against the champion it feels almost like a perfect season only a little (overwhelmingly cough cough) overshadowed by another team with a great season too that I congratulate.

I don't think I would be able to reapeat or improve my perfomance next season cause my team will be getting worse I pressume but it was a nice journey and we will work hard to return stronger in a few seasons hopefully.

uy Maxpoint
Registered2013-03-14
au davo >> thursday january 21 - 00:45

Congratulations to the new winners of international titles. Unfortunately until FIFA decides to move Australia out of the Asian competitions, I have pretty much no chance of being able to do that (and this would rely on the game being developed to replicate that move).

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
ua Good bye >> thursday january 21 - 08:30

Hahaha, the playoff is been concluded. I am gonna play a stupid set of formation and tactics....which will keep me still in league 2.

Lol Numpty I might try your losing formation hahaha

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ua Good bye >> thursday january 21 - 21:02

It is not easy to get a player in the transfer window even though you have the money to, lots of competitors trying to get the players you shortlisted.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
il Numpty >> thursday january 21 - 21:14

You'll find it easy to buy mine :D

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> thursday january 21 - 22:59

"It's not easy to get a player... etc etc"

You're kidding, right? There are pages and pages of players listed with zero bidders, as usual. And, as usual, this will continue right through the length of the transfer window. Unless you're after a very specific type of player, then there seems to me to be no need to be bidding on the same players as someone else.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ua Good bye >> friday january 22 - 01:03

Yes.....have a particular choice of player bro

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ua Good bye >> friday january 22 - 09:42, Edited friday january 22 - 09:42

First leg playoff lozt, i hope am Doing the right stuff dude

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
eng ipfreely >> friday january 22 - 21:47

Doesn't matter really, but given that I don't try in U21, that season went surprisingly well:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/league-vi.56/level-1/group-1/u21

Gets me a mission I suppose!

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
lv Namejs >> monday january 25 - 20:35

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-19461971

So, this happened.

lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06