Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10366)

eng ipfreely >> saturday october 19 - 13:18

Tbf I think Vincent's got more important things in his life right now - it is frustrating, though!

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come this season:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-16999125

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
ee Taavi >> saturday october 19 - 16:07

I should tell my boss i have better things to do , still want to keep getting paid though

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ro Andrei >> saturday october 19 - 17:44
@Don-x: Which means I have no money and I should be complaining more than Alex does.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
eng ipfreely >> saturday october 19 - 17:48

@Taavi well Vincent is his own boss here and this almost certainly isn't his job.

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
il Numpty >> sunday october 20 - 07:29

When you wait a few days to bid on a botteam's player because other managers keep buying from the squad...

Finally you get a chance to make a bid and get the player listed, but notice there's no highest bidder bonus...

You wonder if it's a bug?

But no, the club now has a real manager who was appointed just a couple of hours before you made the bid ...  

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
tr TT >> sunday october 20 - 16:28

That is a sad story Numpty.

tr TT
User
Registered2013-05-20
eng Notorious Gods
tr TT >> sunday october 20 - 16:30

I agree with Roni as NT selections must be better alghoritms or a wider spectrum as there are a lot of unneccessary suggestions coming with the shortlists.

But apart from that, game is great and it is a long term fun game.

tr TT
User
Registered2013-05-20
eng Notorious Gods
il Numpty >> monday october 21 - 10:55

Thanks, TT. 

An update on yesterday's shenanigans. I had to bid again (and it obviously cost a bit more money) but I managed to win the bid and got the player.

Next time I'll have to be more careful to check that the manager is still a bot. Lesson learnt!

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
lv Tamaz >> monday october 21 - 14:53

Looks like game is going to die.

:/

lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
ua Kalle >> tuesday october 22 - 10:49

@Tamaz, what makes you think that?

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
pl MAT >> tuesday october 22 - 15:59

Own goal in last minutes:

https://rockingsoccer.com/pl/pilka+nozna/info/match-1

pl MAT
User
Registered2014-06-04
dk Mystic Warrior Copenhagen
ro Andrei >> tuesday october 22 - 17:41
Yeah, about frustrations.

@Tamaz

From your ticket post:

"i need your help to get popularity, as i wont buy vip anymore, due to lack of new featurea"

I get you are frustrated about the game, but keep that to the frustration topic and leave the ticket topic alone. I'd appreciate not making me frustrated in the process. Thanks.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
pl MAT >> tuesday october 22 - 18:15

IMO Game need change, maybe prosaic, but change. People like Small change. New logo, add own logo,  transfer with limit Time for credit, atributes for Staff etc. Now i thinking buy or not buy VIP coupon. Second club is top small atraction. I would understand that one coupon would give the opportunity to play nation team or second team - your choosen. Tak coupon NT and second team.

This game will be dead if we not add Good change.

pl MAT
User
Registered2014-06-04
dk Mystic Warrior Copenhagen
thank you i lost such a game, because you red carded my mid, i dont care how long he miss, but i assure you, i must qualify for the continental spot, so next time think wisely and respect naijaboyz fc.

@andrei
No need to get frustrated with that.: we are just lacking featurea
tr TT >> thursday october 24 - 13:13

I don't agree that a change is necessary. Change is not always good and they already changing stuff from year to year. Why all the rush for? Everybody has a life :)

I think most urgent think must be NT team selection alghoritm. Apart from that alles is zier zier zier gud.

tr TT
User
Registered2013-05-20
eng Notorious Gods