Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10355)

nl Glory >> tuesday november 5 - 10:30

Funny, I never even had a NT player for either Italy or Holland. Not sure why I should fix any of my players before such a match :)

nl Glory
Registered2016-03-21
il Numpty >> tuesday november 5 - 10:31, Edited tuesday november 5 - 10:36

What an entertaining thread this is. It's almost a shame he's been fixed...

@Dragontao raises an interesting point with regards to @Awful's health centre/training centre gap. 

It's my understanding that the borrowing team's facilities make absolutely no difference to the player they have borrowed. The loaning team contnue to train their player and also get the player in their own health centre and have to pay the healing costs. 

So it seems to me that the risk of injury has nothing to do with the borrowing team, but is a factor of the health centre/training gap of the loaning team.   

In other words, @Awful's health/training centre gap is not relevant, what matters is the health/training centre gap of the owning club (fsnet). 

Has this been established previously?

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Glory >> tuesday november 5 - 10:49

Not sure indeed. I would also expect that an injury is a random event during a match, the chance on an injury is based on the gap, amongst others. From that perspective, I would expect a loaned player to be just as likely to be randomly selected as any other player.

nl Glory
Registered2016-03-21
uy Awful >> tuesday november 5 - 12:12, Edited tuesday november 5 - 12:15

health center has nothing to do with loan palyers  .  and i never had big issues with many injuries . health center works perfect !

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
nl Glory >> tuesday november 5 - 12:58

Good that you finally cleared that up awful, because so far more reliable managers failed to get an answer from Vincent on this, for example here https://rockingsoccer.com/nl/voetbal/forum/home-en?topic=46923 and here https://rockingsoccer.com/nl/soccer/forum/home-en?topic=46405&posts=4 and here https://rockingsoccer.com/nl/voetbal/forum/home-en/3?topic=46318

nl Glory
Registered2016-03-21
il Numpty >> tuesday november 5 - 13:29, Edited tuesday november 5 - 13:31

Thanks for that @Glory. 

It would be nice if Vincent would clear it up for us. 

I guess the only other way to get an answer would be to collect data on players loaned to bot teams, since they don't have a Health Centre.

If the borrowing clubs' facilties are relevant then I would expect players loaned to bots to get a lot more injuries - and longer - than other players. Is that what we see?

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Glory >> tuesday november 5 - 14:03

Except when for the injury calculation the gap between TC and HC is used from the loaner, that gap would usually be 0 for bots as well.

nl Glory
Registered2016-03-21
il Numpty >> tuesday november 5 - 14:43, Edited tuesday november 5 - 14:45

I can see why you might think that, but I believe it's incorrect. 

Firstly, bot teams have a level 5 Training Centre, so the gap is actually 5 and not zero. That's the reason they do get some xp and also train their players slowly.

Secondly, I believe the 'gap theory' only really holds once you get to HC level 3 and above. HC1 and HC2  both have injury prevention of zero which jumps to 50% at HC3. 

Therefore, all non-advanced bot teams will have a higher injury rate than normal. The question is does that also apply to their loan players? 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Glory >> tuesday november 5 - 15:16

You clearly have got your facts more straight than I do :) Don't know any answers honestly...

nl Glory
Registered2016-03-21
dk Emil >> tuesday november 5 - 15:59

sigh.  i'm sick and tired of yellow cards.

I loned a player at the start of the season and he has already gotten 5 yellow cards in 8 games.

he is not even agressive or dirdy.

So annoying as it forces me to play one of my youthplayers instead if i still wanna go with a reasonable strong team lol.

Just a little quick rant from me. :D

dk Emil
User
Registered2015-10-29
dk spitting cobras fc
uy Awful >> tuesday november 5 - 16:16, Edited tuesday november 5 - 16:21

no worries mate ! yellow cards just shows how passionate your players are .

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
il Numpty >> tuesday november 5 - 16:36, Edited tuesday november 5 - 17:25

@Emil

I disagree with @Awful on this. A lot of yellow cards usually shows you're doing something wrong. 

In this case he's picked up most of his yellow cards by playing as a DM. That's the mistake. 

DMs do a lot of tackling and will pick up a lot of yellows if not trained with Correct. They'll also pick up more yellows if they don't have much duelling. Your loan player has neither Correct nor much duelling, so you are playing him out of position. 

If you play him as an AM - his best position - that will solve your problem. 

Edit

Not only that, but a poor DM will also give away a lot of free kicks in a dangerous area. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
dk Emil >> tuesday november 5 - 17:10

ok. thanks a lot.

i actually didn't think about that.

silly me.

to be fair i'm still new but i should probably have thought about that.

lol i feel somewhat silly now.

anyway it's much appreciated. thanks for the tip

dk Emil
User
Registered2015-10-29
dk spitting cobras fc
uy Awful >> tuesday november 5 - 17:23, Edited tuesday november 5 - 17:27

yea mate, Numpty is a smart guy ! You can get nice info from him, how to build club .. and later, when you reach higher level, i can teach you how to win big leagues and matches

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
il Numpty >> tuesday november 5 - 17:31, Edited tuesday november 5 - 17:31

Nah, no need to feel silly.

If something doesn't seem to make sense or is not working the way you think it should then it's best to try and find out why. Some things in the game are entirely random, but most things are based on probabilities that can be influenced with better understanding. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets