Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10355)

dk Emil >> tuesday november 5 - 17:50

yeah.

I actually just played him on dm because i thought it would be nice  to have a player who could pass the ball with out throwing it away down there.

why i didn't give the tacles a thought i don't know.

dk Emil
User
Registered2015-10-29
dk spitting cobras fc
nl Joddit >> tuesday november 5 - 19:17

@Numpty.

How do you know that bot teams have tc level 5?

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
il Numpty >> tuesday november 5 - 19:30

It's in the Help:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-11/article-40

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
tr TT >> tuesday november 5 - 20:56

I love the game.. Not frustrated at all. Best browser game so far for years.

tr TT
User
Registered2013-05-20
eng Notorious Gods
ro Andrei >> tuesday november 5 - 21:36
Then what are you doing in the Frustration topic?
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
eng Stephen >> wednesday november 6 - 10:30

@Emil - Depending on what formation you play, that player would also work fine on LM/RM positions. If you play ‘pressing’ you will increase the level of cards you get for midfielders, unless your players have the duelling to successfully make the tackle. In this game, training a lot of duelling on midfielders (except DMs) is a waste of experience though. Have a look at how some of the top teams train their players - the CL group stages are a good place to start - to get some tips on what good players look like.

If you have any doubts about anything, ask a question in the forum. People will answer you. It’s then up to you to work out whether the answer is sensible or not. But, if someone is talking nonsense (gee, I wonder who I could be referring to here?) other posters like @Numpty will be along to highlight this for you. 

A tip I was given when I first started by a very successful manager was this: if you give players high tactics, they will try to do the right thing but, unless they have the skills to execute this, they will fail. This is especially true of defenders and DMs in my experience.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
nl Joddit >> wednesday november 6 - 14:17

@Numpty

Well spotted. I must have read that at some point, but completely forgot about it. Thanks. 

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
ee Balthazor >> wednesday november 6 - 18:40

Both my teams are out of cup after losing to lower league teams

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
dk Emil >> wednesday november 6 - 18:50

So i'm blind and this forum is a tiny bit confusing to read  with my screenreader..

but i think it was Stephen who replied to me?

No matter who, thanks for the tips.

I will definitly keep it in mind.

dk Emil
User
Registered2015-10-29
dk spitting cobras fc
il Numpty >> wednesday november 6 - 21:23

@Emil, yes it was Stephen who replied. You seem to be doing very well with reading the forum. Is there anything we can help with to make things easier for you?   

@ Dragontao 

I like your use of the term 'parent club', as that seems to make it easier to read instead of using 'loaning' and 'borrowing'. Two words which even many native speakers use incorrectly. :)

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
dk Emil >> wednesday november 6 - 23:04

@numpty

Nah. i just have to get used to it.

dk Emil
User
Registered2015-10-29
dk spitting cobras fc
il Numpty >> thursday november 7 - 00:14