Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10368)

lt Bagacius >> tuesday march 17 - 16:19

I bid https://rockingsoccer.com/lt/soccer/info/player-1191483/transfer

14 mil and they denied two times.. ok

lt Bagacius
User
Registered2013-03-29
lt FK Grigiškių Šviesa
ee onuelver >> wednesday march 18 - 22:09

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-17729912

WTF i did wrong?? Played too defensively? His keeper is weaker than my second keeper and my defenders are better too. His second forward who scored too is worse than my fifth forward. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ee onuelver >> thursday march 19 - 12:34

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-17729914

How great! Why i wasted 120M to 13* keeper when i would get under 10* keeper for 25M and who act far better than 13* keeper??? Final result would be same- relegation. I got at least one point from every league 1 team this season but nothing from team that didn't win league 2.

It's time to destroy this shit again. Hopefully i will get closer to my stadium money or there is no point to continue with this team. And i continue with 5* keeper who should be in top of clean sheets next season according to RS logic. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
lt Barzda >> thursday march 19 - 14:16

@onuelver - His mid and fw looks stronger than in your team and your defence except gk is very simmilar. So you cant put all problem on your GK :(

lt Barzda
User
Registered2019-02-17
lt FK Barzda
ee onuelver >> thursday march 19 - 15:24

Yep he has one really monster mid i can never afford. Second mid and best forward are similar to my players but have just good born attributes that give some bonus. I expected there will be lot of goals from both sides but how 12+* Mankari can't score against under 10* keeper and 9,7* forward score easily against 13* keeper. 

Previous time i was relegated too on playoffs against team with only 1 average forward who scored their only chance in both matches with 2-1 and 0-1 when i dominated both matches. He had atleast stronger defence then and NT mid. Then he sold that forward and team scored only 3 goals in whole league season.  Now there will be again thanks to me team which would have problems to earn 10 points. 

Without wasting money to that pointless keeper i would have already over 1 billion and stadium would be closer. Now i have to sell most of older players to get that money.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Balthazor >> thursday march 19 - 19:37

I don't like that you are again destroying your team It's young enough to be back as stronger on season 52. Then you would have good chances to stay up...

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee onuelver >> friday march 20 - 04:41

It's my only chance to get needed money.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ru Ebitimi >> friday march 20 - 22:08

It's frustrating when managers put their players above their market value. Literally there is no more money in the game so where do you expect other managers to get money from ??? Start minting their owns notes ??? Its just so unfair.

Though I am not in this transfer market I see what other managers are doing. And it's unhealthy for the game. And the players are not even worthy spending such amount of money.

I think they are just wasting their time and the slot they have for transfers.

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo

I spent 200m on a player. shame I can never spend upto 500m on a single player, some mission will never be archive if there's no update. 

ru Ebitimi >> saturday march 21 - 09:06

Hehehe the greedy ones are down voting my comment...

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
il Numpty >> saturday march 21 - 09:30

@Timi

All managers are perfectly entitled to list their players for whatever price that they can. If the price is too high then no-one will make a bid. There's nothing unfair about that. 

If you don't like the asking price then simply ignore the player. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets

Or simply set your preferred asking price on your searches

ee Balthazor >> saturday march 21 - 10:51

Timi, that is called just fishing of luck. Fishes are some  managers who have millions to spend and are maybe careless on market. Fishers don't need desperately to sell those players. If someone bids and that bid is accepted by admins, he is just lucky and can find similar player for cheaper price when earning bonus money. 

If manager really wants to get sold his player he will lower the asking price until player is sold, sometimes by bank. I have sold already 8 players in this window with mu two clubs and 6 of them to other clubs thanks to choosing automatic price decreasing system. They were not very valuable players, so this part of text should belong to opposite topic :) Now I need just one more player to sell and stadium-11 can be started.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ru Ebitimi >> saturday march 21 - 11:04

@ Numpty yeah that's true..

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo