Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10371)

au HawkAussie >> wednesday march 25 - 23:50

Me, ahh time to enjoy playing in the top flight of Georgian football. Then this match happened against a team, 5* ahead of you.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-17842708

au HawkAussie
User
Registered2013-05-02

@sales have you heard about the wonders of  6 defenders those days or the current amazing miracles 5 defender's do against ordinary formation, that match was evidence, 

Like FIFA 12 I only need one speedster, then I will pack the bus to win to nil every time I play. 

ca Jax >> thursday march 26 - 16:10

I legitimately haven't been able to loan a player out in 2/3 seasons now?  Is there something I'm missing?  

ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
nl Khraa >> thursday march 26 - 19:43

two matches played, two matches two times the amount of shots on goal. Two times defeat.

Worse GK, worse everything, why even bother playing 

nl Khraa
User
Registered2013-05-27
sco Tamaranth Gryphs
eng Stephen >> thursday march 26 - 22:16

Who are you trying to loan out @Jax? If it’s very young kids, you have to drop the loan asking price very low to get bots interested 

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ca Jax >> friday march 27 - 02:07

@Stephen

player-1979923

player-2063678

I put them both up at the default loan price which is something like 50% of their wages.  I put MacGregor up twice around that pricepoint.

ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
eng Stephen >> friday march 27 - 09:32

Yeah, probably have to go lower than that for players like that. Human players don’t seem interested in players like that and bots seem reluctant to spend that much for a loan.

I also wonder whether North America suffers from the scouting problem of not everyone having level 12 scout’s office? It doesn’t seem like that many clubs have bothered to get it. Maybe people don’t have North America selected as a scouting region? 

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
bg mo >> friday march 27 - 09:49

Still North America is more popular region from Southeast Europe...nobody is scouting this region, only few teams who buy players for lower money(20-25%) and sell the player after just half season in their region for twice the money they bought the player...

bg mo
User
Registered2013-07-25
bg FC Smunck
ua Kalle >> friday march 27 - 10:25

I just noticed that i could add 3 more regions haha But SE Europe and N-America where already in my list :)

Now only Africa and the Middle-East aren't scouted.

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
eng Stephen >> friday march 27 - 11:45

Lol, Kalle. Classic stuff :)

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ee Balthazor >> friday march 27 - 19:02

Just checked: having Scout-12 with all regions, but my last more active buying session was in off-season 38/39(July 2018) when I bought 3 players. After that I started to save money for stadium and before last window just started with academy upgrade. On last decade I have bought just one player to keep midfield alive and now didn't have money for any transfers,(avoided constant red thanks to some sellings) but midfield cries for it.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
rs Sale >> sunday march 29 - 00:37

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-17734501

The end is near

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал
ee onuelver >> sunday march 29 - 05:52, Edited sunday march 29 - 05:56

Again: RM-CM-LM is worst possible midfield and 2 of your 3 forwards have no supporting attributes trained. That who has it played against his best defender or was just neglected by teammates and whole frontline sucked. Thanks to their owngoal you avoided losing.

Golden RS rule: If you give to opponent 1-2 chances in match he usually can score. My second team played yesterday against bot who got 2 chances and scored both of them(against keeper that only 2 more teams have better in league!) ruining again my dream of clean sheet season. Luckily bot had just 3* keeper who got bombed down to basement...

@mo: i have your region in SO and buyed a Bulgarian player for farming.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
rs Sale >> thursday april 2 - 13:30

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-17916121

"First and only shot is a goal" cliché

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал