Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10366)

eng Yid >> sunday may 10 - 12:06

FFS yesterday i get two players sent out on loan. Today they both return ffs.

If you are planning on shutting those clubs down don't let them take loan players and waist peoples time. 

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Stephen >> sunday may 10 - 14:10

I think he gets to keep the money. What countries were the clubs in? Scotland looks like it has lost the third tier. Not sure where else.

The deletion is automatic. There’s probably not an easy way to avoid this happening

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
bg mo >> sunday may 10 - 15:44

I am tired of this game... cant sell nothing, cant buy nothing...4 relisting of one of my main defenders, price close to bank money now and still nothing, but in the same time, player i sold last season after 3 relistings for just 50mln, will be resold this season for 100+mlns without any special being add, just some tactic....nice.... REBALANCE SCOUTING REGIONS OR REMOVE THEM

bg mo
User
Registered2013-07-25
bg FC Smunck
bg mo >> sunday may 10 - 15:56

I list 15yo YA3 player for bank money and got an underbid, at least let me sold him to the bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont #### underbid 15 yo YA3

bg mo
User
Registered2013-07-25
bg FC Smunck
eng Yid >> sunday may 10 - 16:36

@ Dragontao. I had not thought of that lol. Just hope i can get another club to loan them. 

@ Stephen. Yes they were both in Scotland. Maybe all bot teams should not bid for loan signings until week 1 of the new season that would stop this happening.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
lv Tamaz >> monday may 11 - 05:56

Mo - thats why when im selling to bank i put max price. So nobody can underbid banks money

lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
eng wonderlust >> monday may 11 - 10:25, Edited monday may 11 - 10:29

Yes set listing price to $31.25m/£20.834m/however many Euros that comes to.  Although hard to do if you're relisting at 80% multiple times!

Having similar frustrations myself.  Having to relist players over and over again with a 20% reduction each time is so tedious and pointless. An overhaul of market value is desperately needed but I'm not sure I cna stick it out on here until it happens (if it ever does).  Such a shame :-(

eng wonderlust
User
Registered2014-10-30
eng Forever We Are Wolves
bg mo >> monday may 11 - 14:48

I sold 155mlnRSD for 44mln, 290mln for 88 and last season sold 360mln for just 53mln cause of annoying scouting regions! Last player(sold for 53mln last season) was sold this season for 115mln, so i trained him 6 seasons, put him special training and sold him for just 53mln, while someone buy him and resell him after just 1 season for double the money! Something is not right here!

bg mo
User
Registered2013-07-25
bg FC Smunck
hu Zsone >> monday may 11 - 15:07

mo...nothing wrong...that is the reality...

hu Zsone
User
Registered2016-07-14
eng Lee >> tuesday may 12 - 00:56

Dragontao - the bot team sold this player for 233M but the buying team is 'none'; surely the bank didn't pay that much?

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1704257/employment

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
au davo >> tuesday may 12 - 05:47

One of five recent transfers that were sold to "none" for more than $25m. Something is not quite right with that team.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
il Numpty >> tuesday may 12 - 07:24, Edited tuesday may 12 - 08:04

This is normal. Bots sell players to the bank at their full value. This is how some bot teams get a big transfer budget.

The real issue is buying players from a lucky seller at way above their realistic selling price.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
it fabregas >> tuesday may 12 - 11:20

It takes 5-7 days just to lower the price of my players from max value to a fair one. I had seven players to sell during this transfer window and i still wasnt able to give away any. Goodbye strategy, im gonna drown in debt from structures mainteniance

it fabregas
Community admin
Registered2013-02-23
it Pro Vasto 1902