Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10368)

no Thor >> tuesday may 12 - 11:57, Edited tuesday may 12 - 11:58

It takes 5-7 days just to lower the price of my players from max value to a fair one. I had seven players to sell during this transfer window and i still wasnt able to give away any. Goodbye strategy, im gonna drown in debt from structures mainteniance

Just an idea but why not avoid buying a player for £100m that you clearly do not need when you are facing debt, also you do not have to keep upgrading FA/YA, it is a choice.

no Thor
Registered2019-07-21
eng Stephen >> tuesday may 12 - 13:41

Fair point!

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
it fabregas >> tuesday may 12 - 16:58, Edited tuesday may 12 - 17:12

@Sir Samuel Lee bro it seems to me you completely missed the point, or maybe you think this market value formula implemented years ago for a totally different RS back then is still accurate today, which i respect but strongly disagree on. Also have you checked my team or just my transfers, cuz maybe if you look at the average age of my top defenders you may relate why i spent on a 21yo which is goin to become better than them all. Last but not least, I've never been much of a trader but at some point you will see it's impossible to maintain a healthy economy without raising some money from the transfer market so again, my point is the current formula doesn't help at all; but I admit it's my fault aiming to find a way to improve structures and keep up with the best teams :) 

it fabregas
Community admin
Registered2013-02-23
it Pro Vasto 1902
no Thor >> tuesday may 12 - 17:08

Beleive me I understand the flaws of the transfer market and value of players.

You cant complain of 'drowning in debt' and spend £100m on one player.

I was just pointing out that the two do not fit together.

You know how much the FA and YA cost each week, you are even developing your FA higher and you still spent £100m.

no Thor
Registered2019-07-21
it fabregas >> tuesday may 12 - 17:16

I'll watch my words next time, i'm not drowning in debt yet I'm just seeing my plans going to ruin. But hey we're in the free rant thread aren't we :)

it fabregas
Community admin
Registered2013-02-23
it Pro Vasto 1902
ca Jax >> wednesday may 13 - 15:07

Finally started building Stadium 11 today.  It took MANY seasons to save up for this.  Tbh, it took way longer than it should have.  I wanted to sell off my players and rebuild on multiple occasions but the transfer system/player values are a mess and my 2 transfer slots make doing business difficult at the best of times.

Yes, this is a frustration post because I basically wasted 5-8 seasons unable to do much of anything but select my lineups.  I had to sell my prized supertalent to make this happen and I shouldn't have had to.  Could I have bought VIP and gotten ahead, yes... but I'm not giving money to this game again until some issues are dealt with.  I shouldn't have to be a VIP to overcome flaws in the game.

ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
eng Stephen >> wednesday may 13 - 16:46

Well done Jax 

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ca Alex Seymour >> wednesday may 13 - 17:12

Looking forward to having you back in the game Jax!

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ee Balthazor >> wednesday may 13 - 19:20

Thanks to these saving programs I am with both my teams in League 2. My first team has still not recovered from my unnoticed midfield hole. Mid-season holefillers turned to be disastrous. So I try to build up team from younger star players, but it will take several seasons and I struggle to find another midfield star player. Unfortunately we have huge gap between League 1 and League 2.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
rs Sale >> thursday may 14 - 17:32

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-18037128

Broken game and broken players

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал
lv Dainix >> thursday may 14 - 18:29

Sale, your midfielders are terrible... If you continue to train them in that way, you will lose more often.

lv Dainix
User
Registered2014-04-15
lv SK Latgols
rs Sale >> thursday may 14 - 20:16

For those simpleminded and boring trolls:

Why would my opponent win in this match? Does he have anything better then my team? Is his GK a god?

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал
lv Dainix >> thursday may 14 - 20:22, Edited thursday may 14 - 20:31

Sale, I just want to help you and tell you not to train midfielders in that way.

But if you don't need help or advice, then when you win the Champions League with midfielders trained in this way, you can write to me...

And answering on your question why your opponent win this match, answer is simple with midfielders trained in this way, you give your opponents opportunities for better results against you... Your trainings... these pointless lost xp points that could have been an extra passing ball for your midfielders is crucial moment. Then such opponents would not even have any chance against you.

lv Dainix
User
Registered2014-04-15
lv SK Latgols
lv Tamaz >> thursday may 14 - 22:13

+1 to Dainix.

All the time crying about losing.. how many times i have told that, + playing with 4 defs and so on and on..

lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
rs Sale >> friday may 15 - 15:24

@Dainix

You want to help, start watching my opponents. If my MF is bad, then my opponents whole team is atrocious and yet somehow they won. I can't train them better because I bought them like that so I am stuck with them.

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал