Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10355)

ee Taavi >> friday may 15 - 15:42

Thats just their assistant manager doing a better job then u

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
bg mo >> friday may 15 - 16:25

@Sale my best midfielder was trained like yours, I bought him cheap and gave him position training so I can transfer  XP to passing. If you buy like your players, they are cheap and you can retrain them in passing, but you need to be sure its worth the credits! My midfielder had less than 7 passing after position training he had 7.33.

bg mo
User
Registered2013-07-25
bg FC Smunck
rs Sale >> friday may 15 - 17:55

@mo

Is it really worth 0.25 less on other skills? How many times did you use it? I really don't need it now because I am trying to get rid of them.

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал
us Peter >> monday may 18 - 20:11

My interest in this game wanes with every day that passes.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
nl Joddit >> tuesday may 19 - 18:27

Leaking goals like there's no tomorrow; GK going for a walk in the midst of an opponent's attack; injuries; home defeats. Sometimes the game just isn't much fun.

Not including a link to the match, since I won't be able to deal with all the well-intentioned help at the moment. Need some time to cool down first. 

Frustrated... 

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
il Numpty >> wednesday may 20 - 09:04, Edited wednesday may 20 - 09:10

Resists the temptation to post Joddit's match ...

If it helps some match results are just unlucky.

I must admit I have never understood why keepers sometimes just go for a walk outside the penalty area. It makes no sense.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> wednesday may 20 - 09:22

I think the GK template for the match engine was Jens Lehmann. That might explain it?

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> wednesday may 20 - 09:29

I think a lot of keepers have been rather eccentric.

Grobbelaar was quite a character. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Joddit >> wednesday may 20 - 11:34, Edited wednesday may 20 - 11:50

@Numpty: 

To be fair (and having slept on it), it was a bit of a 50/50 match. In our case one would normally expect a 0-0 draw from those, or, since it's at home, maybe a sneaky 1-0 win if I'm a bit lucky.

But so far our defending has been atrocious, decision-making has left a lot to be desired (although there isn't really a stat for that as far as I know) and our GK going walkabout to go 1-0 down yesterday, was basically the straw that broke the camels back and caused me to be in a state of being capable of throwing things...

Seven goals conceded in 3 games... That usually takes me roughly half a season and there isn't really an obvious reason for that.

@Stephen:

:) Yeah, maybe... 

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
il Numpty >> wednesday may 20 - 12:07

Breaking the camel's back will have given you the hump ... 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ca Alex Seymour >> wednesday may 20 - 20:56

Fabien Bartez was also quite a character. He once took a pee during the game while the action was in the other end. Only 60,000 people in the stadium. Nobody will notice.

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
nl Joddit >> wednesday may 20 - 21:20

Love these stories. Didn't remember all of them to be honest.

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
nl Joddit >> thursday may 21 - 13:46

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-18117358

The game has now resorted to just being a ****

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-18226235

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-18117342

Whatever happens, every shot on target just HAS to go in. That is, in case it's the opponent. We obviously deserved to lose that last one but the pattern isn't one I enjoy... 4th tier, here I come!!

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC