Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10355)

ua Kalle >> friday july 10 - 05:09

Don't know, with those facilities his team should be a lot better imo. 

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
ee Taavi >> friday july 10 - 07:32

Used to be a great team , while everyone had supertalents and trained tactics he had pretty regular guys with mono skills and always gave a good fight , he basically did what we do now 20 seasons ago , but dont think he is very active any more

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Yid >> friday july 10 - 12:18

Yeah just my luck he returns the day before the 2nd leg lol. having said that i would probably have lost anyway.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
nl Joddit >> monday july 13 - 21:04

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-18415488

Not really frustrated about this, because despite the injury, it's a very good win for us, but the choice of motm bewilders me somewhat. 

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
ua Kalle >> tuesday july 14 - 06:04

@Joddit you know that motm says absolutely nothing and it's sort of flawed?

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
ee onuelver >> tuesday july 14 - 13:48

Very early exit from youth cup having better players. But you need just owngoal and you know that everything will go to ****.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
nl Joddit >> tuesday july 14 - 20:18

@Kalle

You're right that it doesn't really matter of course. It's just weird... 

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
il Numpty >> tuesday july 14 - 20:48

Why is it weird?

He had the highest match rating, which is based on the match statistics - an objective measure which perhaps could do with some improvement by changing the weighting given to each event. 

Despite losing 3-0 the opponent had more shots on goal and the MOM had more possession, more movement and more crosses than any other player on the pitch. His passes provided most of their team's chances and his team let him down.

It's perfectly reasonable to argue that someone else may have deserved the MOM but it's certainly a logical calculation. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng ipfreely >> wednesday july 15 - 09:13

When you vote for credits (not sure why cos I have 6000 already and can't use them for anything useful) and make the mistake of reading the game summary on New RPG:

"Rocking Soccer is a soccer simulator browser game. As a manager you have to name your club. Make sure you complete beginners guide. After every beginners guide completed step, you will be rewarded with money. Build your own stadium and training complex. Sign a sponsorship contract for steady income. Every player in your team has a weekly wage. Set a line-up for your next match and dominate leagues."

Hardly inspiring - and some of it downright false!

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
nl Joddit >> wednesday july 15 - 09:17

"which perhaps could do with some improvement by changing the weighting given to each event."

Which is exactly why the current outcome is weird. You've answered your own question...

Generally a mom is someone who affected the outcome of the match the most (generally in a positive way, otherwise the GK making three howlers could be considered the mom; looking at you, Karius). According to that logic, none of the stats you've listed would elevate a player to man of the match and my characterisation of "weird" would be accurate, although admittedly not very eloquent.

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
eng Yid >> wednesday july 15 - 12:15

Seriously!!! What can you do when the ME sends your keeper off after about 20 mins and injures your best defender just after half time. Not to mention the loss of XP for 3 ffffing players + two Suspensions for the next game. Grrr

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
lv Tamaz >> thursday july 16 - 16:44

Nice to see a another bug.. i didnt get my youth player... 

Looks like the game is full with bugs..

lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
eng wonderlust >> friday july 17 - 11:52

@Tamaz although yours is not a bug.  Plenty of others going round, mind...

eng wonderlust
User
Registered2014-10-30
eng Forever We Are Wolves
il Numpty >> saturday july 18 - 07:03

When your next youth player window starts only a few hours before completing construction of the next level.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Balthazor >> monday july 20 - 18:31

Is it normal?

• 15:47  Interland -  Cape Verde vs.  Estonia
  • 16:17  European Qualifications Round 1 -  Hungary vs.  Estonia
ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn