Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9164)

I'm not frustrated either, treble winner loading, we are going strong.
eng holt >> monday january 10 - 09:07

@Numpty Looks like Djokovic has come back to win the next three sets 6-0.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> monday january 10 - 09:25

Yeah. Seems like they lost the last point on a double fault. Game set and match to Novax.

I can't see them cancelling the visa again without it seeming personal and ending up with a full blown diplomatic row. The sad thing about all this is that the access to justice is often at the end of a very large cheque book, so must other people in the same situation would just have gone home. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
au davo >> monday january 10 - 11:42

Hopefully this brings about change for the good of all those who are yet to have the pleasure of dealing with our immigration department. I hope he wins. It will make the likely forthcoming movie an even better story.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
il Numpty >> tuesday january 11 - 11:33

Healed my player an hour before the match for the princely sum of $6,000. :D 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> tuesday january 11 - 11:49, Edited tuesday january 11 - 11:49

My keepers doctor wants 30m$ to cure my keeper, thought i we lived in Estonia not USA.

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
il Numpty >> tuesday january 11 - 11:53

The doctor is obviously a fan of Dave. Either that or Dave paid him ... 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng ipfreely >> wednesday january 12 - 20:46

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-21358424

Extraordinary result against a decent team - 3 red cards (2 in 1st 30 mins) certainly helped!

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
ua Good bye >> wednesday january 12 - 23:45

Can you imagine, I just posted my ticket match Link and it was sold out. Unbelievable, you guys are amazing thank you so much guys I appreciate. ( I also bought back too to those that there return tickets haven't been sold out )

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
I've not only smash the 272 total goals a season record in my league in fewer games, i'm targeting a league high 300 total goals, plus a perfect season to join the elite clubs.
il Numpty >> thursday january 13 - 09:46

Congrats @Don.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Dragontao >> thursday january 13 - 11:14

They show those reality type shows here with the Australian immigration and customs department. People have been refused entry and put on the next flight out for seemingly less than Djokovic got away with.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ua Good bye >> thursday january 13 - 19:46

To your notice, if you ever think/thought of quitting your team please make sure that you team isn't in top coefficient before letting go of it in other to let other nice managers to take over of it.

I am saying this because I have noticed that most of the vacant teams are they ones in top coefficient. Please Be Wise!

@To Who It May Concern.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
il Numpty >> thursday january 13 - 20:21

Ha that's funny @FF. 

Must be getting harder trying to find a new club with managers no longer getting sacked. 

Although you're a little wide of the mark when it comes to 'most of the vacant teams'. There are in fact a few thousand vacant teams and only a few aren't available. 

Most of them will need some hard graft though ...

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> thursday january 13 - 20:40

Yep, no worries. I'm sure everyone quitting now will hang on for a few extra seasons to make sure they're not in the top 50 for you. After all, it'd be a crying shame for all of our hard work not to be ruined by you in the space of a season or so.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach