Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10366)

eng Yid >> wednesday july 22 - 11:37

@ Stephen. I have the same problem with my keeper playing both qualifying and friendly matches for 90 mins. Although not quite to the same extent. What i don't get is the mentality of a manager who will weaken his first choice keeper in the friendly before playing him in the main game a few hours later. The other way around is inconsiderate to the club manager but this way round is plain stupidity as well.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
nl Joddit >> friday july 24 - 19:00

My only decent u21 GK got injured today. Will be back 10 minutes too late to start in the round of 16 in the u21s cup. This effectively eliminates my boys from that tournament.

Just lovely. Thanks game! 

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
injury rains on me.
few days ago i feel bad missing my on loan best midfielder. he just came back and i didn't feel the need to play him, he has two yellow..but
today 4 defenders are injured. my last match was funny 3 defender were injured.
eng Stephen >> saturday july 25 - 20:52

Not had one of these for a while:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-18479213

Some classic ME action.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng holt >> sunday july 26 - 06:29

Would it be possible to estimate how many players get sold to the bank in a window?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ee Taavi >> sunday july 26 - 08:28

Count them

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
pt Mourinho Roma SSR >> monday july 27 - 02:10

injuries?

pt Mourinho Roma SSR
Registered2019-12-25
eng holt >> monday july 27 - 06:25

@Taavi Thanks mate, should have thought of that years ago.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ee Taavi >> monday july 27 - 09:30

Np Holt , glad to be of assistance

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
au davo >> saturday august 1 - 23:43

5 minutes into the ACL R16 and I get my first card of the season for a player in my first team - my 30.25 star forward gets a straight red with the opposition scoring from the free kick. Lose 2-0. Star forward suspended for 2 games.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
eng holt >> monday august 3 - 03:57

@ Joddit You threw on your sub keeper for no apparent reason at halftime,otherwise there was a high chance of the game ending 0-0.

PS:(Amused to see)One of the players who assisted against you was produced in my club.It's irritating to see someone make a 17 mil profit by reselling the player a season later.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> monday august 3 - 09:12, Edited monday august 3 - 09:13

I would suggest that people would be more sympathetic when losing with freak results. So you would need to be clearly the much better side and not do anything where the result was at least partly self-inflicted. You failed on both counts. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets