Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9164)

Guess what guys!!! :D :D

I've just been crown African Champions League winner for the first time in history.

I'm king of African finally..
pt Mourinho Roma SSR >> saturday january 15 - 15:53

Austria team FC Barcelona Becomes the Euro Champions League winner as well, congrats!

pt Mourinho Roma SSR
Registered2019-12-25
I can finally join the legends in club world cup next season.
eng Lee >> saturday january 15 - 20:28

Congratulations Don.

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
il Numpty >> saturday january 15 - 21:23

Great stuff Don. Well done.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
au davo >> sunday january 16 - 01:46

Well done Don.

In other news, Saudi Arabian unknowns, SPL Michael Jackson win the Asian version(!)

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
Thanks to you all.

Was the Winner Prize money also paid to the me yesterday, in national cup the winner prize money is the next day.
I've not recieve the CL medal, other medal's i've previously won is usually the next day.
@Davo
Spl mj has won Asian CL 6 times in a row now, his unstoppable, he has maintain unreal wages for long period.
eng Stephen >> sunday january 16 - 07:24

Well done all

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ee Taavi >> sunday january 16 - 07:40

Congrats guys :)

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
au davo >> sunday january 16 - 09:28

Yes @Don. Australia are in Asia so I am more than aware of SPL Michael Jackson's history :) I have noticed that he has been listing a lot of players during the transfer window - but sadly never for a price level that I am willing to pay for them. That would indicate that his money may be running out and he is about to either do something dramatic, or just ride the wave until it's over and become the next Wageningen...

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
ua Good bye >> sunday january 16 - 11:24

• Yes that's why we are called the perfect managers, we win the league by playing unbeaten 0 loss 0 draw.

• Congrats to everyone that won the league and congrats to everyone playing unbeaten this season.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
il Numpty >> sunday january 16 - 12:26

You certainly gave all those bot teams a good hiding. Maybe time to get a harder challenge like England level 6.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> sunday january 16 - 14:30

Hahahaha,  I am not moving anywhere. As you can see I have my stadium 10 on upgrade.

Perfect managers do stick around for some time.

And I hope in future the league am into will be filled up ( lol am dreaming )

@Numpty

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ua Good bye >> sunday january 16 - 14:32

Also I have encountered many hard challenges which everyone here is aware about.

So I need an easy challenge this time around,.

@, Numpty

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15