Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9164)

ee onuelver >> sunday january 16 - 16:15

Haha previous season your team ended with GD 280-5 and now barely scores 200 goals. Recent CL groups team falling in Q1 now against team from one of weakest ranked leagues...really great progress :xD New Era of Downfall for that poor club.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
@FF You are waiting for wagegingen, isn't it?

Have you checked union bank of switzerland, its really developing once again.
ua Good bye >> sunday january 16 - 19:24, Edited sunday january 16 - 19:29

@onuelver

If the game was coded in a way that every funds will be kept/available when any manager left his/her team than vanishing/disappears, then I don't think I should be selling out most of the top players in my team in other to balance the wages. Yes the last caretaker of my team did a great job by developing this team on his way but after he left the wages were extremely high to manage. And with such wages, I don't think I will be able to build this my stadium 10 which is going on now. so I believe building a team is a slow process.

On my current squad now, they only way I can be able to raise funds is to buy in young players develop them a little while then sell them out to gain a little income from what I bought them from there previous team. ( Numpty can understand this philosophy )

@Don-x

Yes...the owner is doing good. I wish him luck as that's the best thing I can say.

But you have to understand that I didn't start the game today, I have been here since day 1 but am a traveller without a destination.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ee Balthazor >> sunday january 16 - 19:38

Whoever takes over former Wageningen it means lot of hard work to rebuild it: star players are quite old but still demanding huge wages, Rambuka alone wants 4 times of my whole squad wages and none of them is very attractive for market. After selling couple of greediest players team will struggle against relegation as younger players are nothing special and not well trained on last seasons. FA2+YA1 is not enough to be one of top teams in Netherlands and club had debts too. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
il Numpty >> sunday january 16 - 19:38, Edited sunday january 16 - 19:42

Let me get this right - you not only want to take over clubs with good buildings and players, but you want free money as well?

Everyone else works hard to get all of that. Literally years of effort to build up their clubs and their finances.

"... a traveller without a destination" that goes around destroying everything in it's path.

That's about as useful as Covid!

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
@Balthazor
6K popularity, 120k stadium and solid fa/ya, wageningen is the best head start any manager willing to stick around could get.
But people like my dear FF will destroy it.

@numpty
FF don't need money he waste and throw away 1billion with union bank of argentina.
ee Taavi >> sunday january 16 - 21:06

Theres a bug that managers who quit dont leave their team so wageningen wont be free any time soon or ever.

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
il Numpty >> sunday january 16 - 21:39

Koen resigned though @Taavi.

The only reason Wageninen isn't free is because it's in the top 50. It's likely to become available at the end of next season. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> monday january 17 - 05:56

Oh he did, i havnt checked xD

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng holt >> monday january 17 - 08:52

@Don-X The best? I had to start with a team at 2 mil popularity. The only reason I haven't jumped is the amount of time I've already spent.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
@holt yes the best! You know how long it takes to build a popularity upto 6m.
At your current team before you could work up your popularity the manager that will take over koen's team, must've build a 200k stadium, only doubt if is @FF that get the team.
ee Taavi >> monday january 17 - 10:01

@holt I had to start with a team at 0 mil popularity and 1 star players, they scored hundreds of goals on me :D

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ee Taavi >> monday january 17 - 14:15

My team has a chance to make history and qualify for European football today and tomorrow, lets do this.

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Kastrix >> monday january 17 - 14:29

Frustrated that my cup I did wrong twice and deleted them but yet are still showing and people are joining them...shame.

eng Kastrix
User
Registered2013-08-13
wal Kergle AFC