Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10371)

ee Balthazor >> friday october 2 - 04:22

Probably it's because of match time- at those minutes there is system maintendance time. There has been bug with players training if training is given just moments before that.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Taavi >> friday october 2 - 06:01

This has happened a few times before , the match itself is calculated before the replayer though

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
il Numpty >> friday october 2 - 09:42

Those little men must get very tired running around all the time though. During system maintenance they have a few beers and a snooze. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee onuelver >> friday october 2 - 13:41

I think ref has lost his whistle so first half is endless.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
lv Ar4ers >> friday october 2 - 14:36

If game really happened, where are xp for my players and why they aren't tired? 

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
ee Taavi >> friday october 2 - 18:08

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/bugs/1?topic=86325&posts=2

Its the same bug as this and has happened alot :)

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ee onuelver >> saturday october 3 - 22:07

I have won League 2 with such awful keeper like Rebic and with fieldplayers who are in every line star or more weaker than any League 1 team...it's all very terrible. Soon we have situation that none of newcomers will be able to earn two digit number of points in League 1 and it will be regular issue. Very f**ked situation.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
lv Tamaz >> sunday october 4 - 05:32

WHATS THE REASON TO PICK UN NATIONAL TEAM SQUAD - IF THERE ARE NO GAMES TO BE PLAYED????? ahhaahhaahaahhahahaha

lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
ro Andrei >> sunday october 4 - 11:50
What's the reason for you to shout on the forums?
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ee Taavi >> sunday october 4 - 12:04

I mean u can just not pick the squad? lol

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
il Numpty >> sunday october 4 - 14:13

It was a quiet chuckle though :)

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Lee >> sunday october 4 - 20:03

I thought losing to the bottom team today was annoying enough....but then I saw Liverpool's defending.

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ee Balthazor >> monday october 5 - 17:36, Edited monday october 5 - 17:40

After loss and draw at home against direct relegation rivals chances of miracle are almost non-existent. Worst thing is that it was not bad luck, but games looked poor too at my side. Honestly saying team was not ready for this, but my youngsters wanted promotion so much that won playoffs without older star players. Maybe it hurts more because of being in fight almost until the end, so it created some fatamorgana about possible surviving. 

Something associating: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvBO6_PwS3A

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng Yid >> tuesday october 6 - 15:14

42 fffing shots in 2 games and 1 fffing goal, 1 draw and 1 defeat. I wouldn't mind but two of my forwards have over 7 scoring. 

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
bg Sir Leonel >> wednesday october 7 - 19:24
I have a lot of crappy guys except two individuals and the youth centre is giving me a lot of golf players, pretending to be a football players.
bg Sir Leonel
User
Registered2018-05-09
cy FC Apoel Limassol