Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10355)

il Numpty >> wednesday october 21 - 10:21, Edited wednesday october 21 - 10:22

I thought it was there for entertainment purposes. 

Manchester is a small city apparently. 

And disappointed to see that Wales doesn't have Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch listed :D

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
hr agent47 >> wednesday october 21 - 12:31

https://rockingsoccer.com/hr/soccer/info/team-609/transfers

Don't know where to put this, lets say frustration because these fantastic players are no longer in the game... What the hell happened??

hr agent47
User
Registered2013-05-29
hr Rofl Team
lv Ar4ers >> wednesday october 21 - 12:48

He needs to be punished 

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
lv Ar4ers >> wednesday october 21 - 12:55

another chinese team 

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-360/transfers

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
ee Taavi >> wednesday october 21 - 13:06

Wtf is going on lol

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
il Numpty >> wednesday october 21 - 13:20

Looks like the end result of some shenanigans. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
us Peter >> wednesday october 21 - 15:35

It was coming to them. When you push the limits of facilities and talent without increasing your revenue, you're gonna go broke sooner or later.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
ca Alex Seymour >> wednesday october 21 - 15:46

These are top managers though and should know what they are doing. None of those players had crazy wages. I have no idea why they did not just sell them. The Madrid guy could have made millions.

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng holt >> wednesday october 21 - 15:47

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2063134

Criminal waste of potential.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
us cdowne >> wednesday october 21 - 15:54

These firings happened on the last day of the transfer window, they couldn't be sold on the market.  Some of these players were also purchased during the most recent transfer window.  I'm sorry for the accusation, but it seems like an attempt to send money from one club to another.   Perhaps firing the player was the punishment for cheating. 

us cdowne
User
Registered2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
eng Monk >> wednesday october 21 - 17:17

I may be wrong but if a club goes into severe debt then the board gives a warning to reduce the debt. See below:

Restrictions for high level facilities

For the Youth Academy (YC11-16), Football Academy (TC11-16), Scout 11+ and Health Center 11+ the board will not check your income. You are responsible for making sure you can afford these upgrades.

If your maintenance costs become unsustainable you can choose to downgrade these levels at any time. This takes 24 hours. During these 24 hours the downgrade can be canceled.

If at the start of a season your team has a negative balance, the board can decide to downgrade one or more of your facilities. When this happens you will get a 14 day period in which you can get a positive balance again and cancel the downgrades.

A facility level that has once been built and then was downgraded can be rebuilt for 50% of the cost and in 50% of the building time.

What it doesn't say is what happens if you don't bring the balance back up after 14 days. Maybe the board decide to fire the most talented players. It seems a wild coincidence that two managers made these same drastic decisions on the same day. It must be something within the match engine/game that does it. Harsh. Be warned people. Vincent may not be here but his minions are watching!

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
il Numpty >> wednesday october 21 - 17:26

It seems clear enough to me.

If you don't cancel the downgrade after 14 days then the facility will be downgraded, which takes 24 hours. 

If you're still in debt at the start of the following season then you will get further downgrades. 

I don't think this has anything to do with firing players though. More likely there has been some involvement from admin, who will rightly not comment on such matters.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
lv Dainix >> wednesday october 21 - 17:59

Camon, he had money, because he buy this player for 600M euro

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2242341

only that he spent everything...... I don't believe the players were fired automatically

lv Dainix
User
Registered2014-04-15
lv SK Latgols
lv Ar4ers >> wednesday october 21 - 18:00

But player firing also not logical.Players arent guilty. Ban account or transfer ban is only solution. Maybe it is protest move against Vincent.

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
lv Dainix >> wednesday october 21 - 18:02

PS I myself have been in the red (debt) for several days and nothing happened to me during this time...

lv Dainix
User
Registered2014-04-15
lv SK Latgols