Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10366)

eng Stephen >> thursday october 22 - 20:36

Badum-tish.

That joke was so bad it made me actually wince...

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> thursday october 22 - 21:28

Lol, yeah.

Or as my kids would say, that was a Dad joke. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
cn 游戏倒闭咯 >> friday october 23 - 07:25

This is what I learned. Before the system deducts the wages of the players every day, if the players are dismissed, the system will not collect the wages of these players. Then you can cancel the dismissal. In this way, wages can be avoided. They took advantage of this bug. Then they were banned by the administrator. This led to their inability to cancel the firing of players in time. After 24 hours, these players were truly fired. But I think this punishment is too serious, they just pay a little less salary. This will cause them to give up the game, which is really a pity.

cn 游戏倒闭咯
User
Registered2013-11-11
nl SC Assen
au davo >> friday october 23 - 08:41

That was a bit harsh, unless they were warned. Surely they could have just been fined. I don't think that excessively punishing someone is an adequate alternative to fixing the bug in the game.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
ee Taavi >> friday october 23 - 09:16

Doesnt explain the 40k/day waged players

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
au davo >> friday october 23 - 09:23

Yes. If this was the explanation I would have expected him to have sacked his highest paid players. Maybe he got suspended half way through un-sacking his players.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
il Numpty >> friday october 23 - 09:34

If true, then I don't see an excessive punishment.

They fired the players themselves through their own actions. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
il Numpty >> friday october 23 - 10:36

In other news it's rumoured that the board of FC Pusa are looking at inventive ways to reduce their manager's salary. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> friday october 23 - 12:41

Can we stop the speculation on this now please? It’s unhelpful and unfair to the users involved.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng holt >> friday october 23 - 12:55, Edited friday october 23 - 19:19

I feel that it was an excessive punishment.This should have been a last resort,if they continued with this malpractice after the initial punishment(say time-barring/preventing them from accessing their account for a certain amount of time).

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ee Taavi >> friday october 23 - 13:03

Idk , maybe hes spent the last 5 seasons doing that, saving hundreds and hundreds of millions

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Stephen >> friday october 23 - 17:24

I’m guessing my post three posts ago wasn’t clear enough for you @holt?

You don’t have all the facts and we’re not about to start discussing this matter in public. 

Now enough with the speculation.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> friday october 23 - 17:51

Fortunately this is only a game. 

I've found this is often what happens in real life. Too many people rush to give an opinion and make a judgement when not in full possession of the facts. It makes me very sad. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> friday october 23 - 18:01

Exactly this, Numpty. Couldn’t have put it better myself.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach