Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10355)

ee onuelver >> saturday october 24 - 21:26

With matches like this i don't see even 10 points this season. Previous 2 matches i lost after being ahead but here was no little scent of a point. Where the hell scout was seeing 2-1 win coming? 

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-18998830

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
rs Sale >> monday october 26 - 09:44

Nightmares are real, my GK gets injured at worst possible time.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-19089398

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал
eng Monk >> tuesday october 27 - 06:45

Ouch. Better reserve keeper required? That said, keeper injuries don't happen often.

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
nl Koen >> tuesday october 27 - 08:00

My keeper got injured 5 times in the last 6 seasons in either the QF or SF stage of the CL. Although I survived several times of those instances, I have made sure to have a top reserve keeper. Even a good one proved not to be sufficient. An injured keeper is by far the most influential injury that a team can have in terms of the matchresult.

nl Koen
Registered2013-03-21
il Numpty >> tuesday october 27 - 08:21

According to the help every player has an equal chance to get injured.

Injured keepers can really change the game and that happens often enough to be worth trying for a result even when you don't seem to have much of a chance against a much stronger opponent.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> tuesday october 27 - 19:50

8 minutes into today’s game and my best striker goes down in a heap. Just the £10m to heal him. Think I might wait a couple of days to take some of the sting out of that.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> tuesday october 27 - 20:03, Edited tuesday october 27 - 20:05

Donkova?

That explains it. He's a she.

10 million is the cost of the male hormones she's having. Plus the hush money for the cover up :D

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Lee >> tuesday october 27 - 21:11

Stephen - I'm frustrated that Donkova's injury came the day after he scored twice against me.

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ee Taavi >> wednesday october 28 - 06:00

As the Estonia manager im frustrated that Stephen is too poor to cough up a few mil for Donkova to play against Moldova

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Lee >> wednesday october 28 - 23:47

My DM got injured during a pointless friendly, and will now miss 2 games......grrrrr

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Monk >> thursday october 29 - 06:30

I'm frustrated that DMs injury was two games not three. Now he'll be fit again to play against me.

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Dragontao >> thursday october 29 - 13:31, Edited thursday october 29 - 18:28

Well I'll break my silence to express my continued irritation at the NT system.

Another manager in charge of a country (Costa Rica) who doesn't log on for two days, leading to default formations being picked and players being run into the ground.

Can't do anything about it because that's exploiting a bug and leads to having your account unverified (with no warning or prior discussion), despite the fact the NT manager in question clearly doesn't give a rat's arse about the side. 

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Old People's Home
il Numpty >> thursday october 29 - 14:17

An easy slip of the keyboard, but perhaps the word Manger is appropriate.  

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Yid >> thursday october 29 - 20:25

Blooming NT managers who don't look after the welfare of other peoples players should be sacked. I have already asked this manager quite nicely not to play my keeper in both the friendly and the qualifying game the same day as he has low endurance. He totally ignored my message and then goes and bloody plays him in both games again today. Grrrr 

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Yid >> saturday october 31 - 15:02

I love the way a team at the bottom can score half the amount of goals in one game against my team as they have scored in there previous 10 games this season. 

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC