Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10366)

il Numpty >> sunday november 8 - 21:20

Price is obviously a large factor. I tend to list most of mine if/when they get a little over 30 million. I would say at that price I get around a 50% hit rate from bots. Go any higher and bot bids seem hard to come by.

If no bot bids then they sell at or near the max bank value and if a bot does bid then I get 4-5 million extra. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
au davo >> monday november 9 - 02:07

I am always trying listing players at full market value (and sometimes above) to see if I can get lucky with a BOT bid. Never have done for decent players though. I tend to be much luckier with my rubbish buy-to-sell players that I have to keep trading to reduce my operating loss. They often get sold to BOTs.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
eng Monk >> thursday november 12 - 06:27

Missed out on an online auction for a rare Melchester Rovers kit in my size. A real pity as I could have worn it for games when my team was playing.

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
il Numpty >> thursday november 12 - 11:10

The manager of the club does not agree with board's line-up. He thinks the progress of the club will be damaged if they pick the team.

Please replace 6 of the board members.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
rs Sale >> thursday november 12 - 17:54

Even though I won, watching this match live was very frustrating:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-18912856

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал
eng Lee >> friday november 13 - 20:41

Recent results do not reflect the 400 million spent during the last 2 transfer windows - my team needs to start playing to its potential.

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ee onuelver >> monday november 16 - 22:06

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-18998936

Not again last minutes giveaway... damn my team is not so old yet that will be regularly tired on last minutes. It's at least fourth time this season. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ro RSM >> wednesday november 18 - 12:32

I am frustrated about Macao's line up in today's qualifier and I will be even more frustrated if he repeats it for the last game of the group.

ro RSM
Community admin
Registered2013-03-19
ro RS FC
tr Mavi >> wednesday november 18 - 13:22, Edited wednesday november 18 - 16:33

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1824705

this guy was injured at the start of season on NT match for 26 days. Today he is injured again for 19 days in another NT match. *mod edit for language*

tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC
ro RSM >> wednesday november 18 - 14:39

That is another level of bad luck..

ro RSM
Community admin
Registered2013-03-19
ro RS FC
au davo >> wednesday november 18 - 22:09

My 3 best players, including my GK, decimated by fatigue because Australia chose to select an inexperienced manager who plays the strongest team in every game - again. Not that it matters, because the other candidate was very experienced and does pretty much the same. 

Fortunately I have a few points in hand and I can field a weaker squad in tonights league game and they will almost be back to fitness by the time I play my crucial 2nd leg of the ACL QF.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
eng ipfreely >> thursday november 19 - 14:14

@Davo If I'm still paying VIP in 1 and a bit seasons, I'll go for the Aus NT job.

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
eng Kay >> thursday november 19 - 16:17

Just get myself back into contention to finish in a Champions League group stage posision (2nd) And then bang in a flash the ME strikes in a must win game at home. 20 shots to 8 and lose 2-0 with of course there GK man of the match making 9 saves but yet mine can't even manage 4. So Annoying. 

eng Kay
User
Registered2018-09-13
ss Deim Zubeir
eng Monk >> thursday november 19 - 20:39

I'm frustrated because there are so many poor international managers out there. I manage Angola, in it for the long run, do everything right to try to protect players and not wear them out, develop young decent talents and yet the talent pool is still really poor with little coming through. I do wish more managers would develop Angolan players.

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
ee Taavi >> thursday november 19 - 21:14

Estonian manager keeps playing my players til death :(

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa