Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9164)

ru Ebitimi >> thursday may 5 - 07:29

Just started stadium lvl 9 .....:D

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
eng Monk >> thursday may 5 - 09:52

Well done. Stadium development is essential.

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
pii >> friday may 6 - 19:44
@timi i thought you got a top level bot team in croatia with 120k/5.3m stadium/popularity.
Why did you jump out?

Surprise you are in bot league now, like @ff once did.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
ee Taavi >> friday may 6 - 21:35

What goes on in jumpers heads is beyond me, leaving good teams to play in bot leagues...

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ee onuelver >> saturday may 7 - 03:08

In good team you need to work for success more but in bot league best team you may get big success without doing anything and soon it will get boring and you get deluded about being best manager in world like ff. After he left former Koen's team it got without manager its first point of season so bot manager was better than ff and most of jumpers.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
il Numpty >> saturday may 7 - 04:07

@Timi is not @FF though. He doesn't go around spouting the same garbage or boasting that he's a great manager.

Let's leave him alone to play the game the way he enjoys it.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pii >> saturday may 7 - 05:33
His grounduncle
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
ru Ebitimi >> saturday may 7 - 07:41, Edited saturday may 7 - 07:44

I don't need to explain myself @Pii and @taavi and @onuelver. But i would do it anyway so you can have peace. If you check you would see I'm not actually a jumper like you say. For the 3yrs and some months I have plated this game, I have stayed in teams for 7months, 9months and even 5months. 

I don't consider myself a jumper, if you do, well thats not my headache. I see no reason why you are breaking your head over my personal business.

Besides you three can come join me here in Yemen. It won't make it less of a bot league wouldn't it ?

I also haven't for once claimed to be a good manager, I consider myself way below the average line. I'm constantly asking more experienced managers for inputs.

Enjoy your game while I enjoy mine. RS World best managers :unamused::unamused:

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
ru Ebitimi >> saturday may 7 - 07:42

@Pii its OK to be silly but its rude to rub it on people's face. :shrug:‍♂️:shrug:‍♂️

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
il Numpty >> saturday may 7 - 08:02, Edited saturday may 7 - 08:05

I don't think your explanation helps much.

Your longest tenure may have been 9 months, but you do have a long history of jumping. 14 clubs with trophies listed in your history and at least 7 other short periods without trophies at other clubs.

So that's at least 21 moves. Feel free to play the game how you like but with your history most people would see you as a career jumper. Many managers seem to enjoy playing that way and that's perfectly okay.

On the other hand if you want to change and stick with a club long term then maybe get some help and advice.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ru Ebitimi >> saturday may 7 - 12:42

No, staying in a club forever is not something I wish to do. But  I don't join a club and leave within few minutes. 

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
pii >> saturday may 7 - 14:00
Few minutes!
But anyway it could be that you were searching for new club, in those 6 wasted days you spent.

I've no problem over your habbit or chioce of playing the game, but at least have a purpose before moving to a new club, you could just block someone better in managing or long term managers, the chance to develop or build the club legacy.

I suspect team no longer downgrade further in facility when the jumper do their normal few days jump now.

Goodluck.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
ru Ebitimi >> saturday may 7 - 14:52

I see what you been now. And yes, teams don't loose facilities if you leave in the same season it lost its former manager.

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
pii >> saturday may 7 - 19:15
Can someone else confirm that.
The only thing left untouch when a manager spend few days with a new team is popularity.

@ff spent 14days with koen's team and the facility was further downgraded when he resigned.
The next manager that took over from him spent about 10days and no facility was downgraded, and the popularity remain as it was when koen left.

After the site clashed, i notice facility won't downgrade the second time if a manager resigned early after taking over.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02