Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9164)

il Numpty >> wednesday may 11 - 17:54, Edited wednesday may 11 - 18:02

Yes, they sometimes sell to the bank at (I think) market value. But never list players on the market unless approached by a real manager.

• Bot teams can be approached to buy one of their players.
  • Bot teams can also sell players that are useless t them to "the bank". These players will not move to a new team but are removed from the game. The bot team will get money for them that they can spend on buying new players. In contrary to human managers, bot teams can sell to the bank without adding the players to the transfer list first.

So they essentially have 2 options. Either sell to the bank or list a player on the market if approached to do so. Plus, of course, some players also get culled during a club reset.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Monk >> saturday may 14 - 05:14

Woo hoo! Victory yesterday for my Angolan national team means that our ranking takes us into the top 200 nations. (220 is the answer to the question you might well be asking yourself).  

Any Angolan youngsters from youth centres will always be welcome and well looked after. 

Now for the top 150!

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
ch UFRAspieler >> saturday may 14 - 18:56

Guys look what i found! :D a really old team. Average age like 44.

Looks like the Legend GK Pucciol enjoys his old days with his friends.(simular ages) xD

https://rockingsoccer.com/de/fussball/info/team-10351/players

ch UFRAspieler
User
Registered2013-04-20
de United Friends of RA
il Numpty >> saturday may 14 - 19:27

Probably not quite what it seems.

It's a second team which is not being actively managed - the last transfer was in January 2021.

Most likely he's no longer paying for VIP 3, so he gets to keep the team but can't do anything with it. Meanwhile the team earns loads of money every season with a very low wage bill.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> sunday may 15 - 02:09

The main team is doing the same thing :D

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Monk >> monday may 16 - 11:27

As if reaching the top 200 wasn't enough for Angola, we've only gone and made the African Nations Cup play offs! Needing an away win against a much stronger but bot-managed Equatorial Guinea we set up more sensibly and despite missing an 81st minute penalty, we sent the travelling fans wild with delerium with an 86th minute winner. Almost no hope in the play offs, but it's a sign of progress making it this far.

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
ch UFRAspieler >> wednesday may 18 - 08:20, Edited wednesday may 18 - 08:20

congrats to the angola nation.. :D

ch UFRAspieler
User
Registered2013-04-20
de United Friends of RA
by Andryvs >> thursday may 19 - 19:58

@Monk

You remind myself in back of the days with Belarus NT, i also get them back on the road - from 210th place bringed them to 48.

by Andryvs
User
Registered2015-02-28
by Prussians
pl GOBOYGO >> monday may 23 - 15:36

wow. two players had a nice time in this match:

https://rockingsoccer.com/pl/pilka+nozna/info/match-22306826

pl GOBOYGO
Registered2021-12-19
il Numpty >> monday may 30 - 09:15

The forum seems to have gone very quiet of late. @FF may not have been the best manager ever, but he certainly livened up the place.  And I presume @Awful is still on a very long hiatus.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Monk >> monday may 30 - 11:02

Not all bad news then :rofl:

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
Guys look what i fund
https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-8702

To be sincere i've thinking of how my team "Name" would look like at the bottom of the table next season, until i found this.
il Numpty >> monday may 30 - 14:13

Take it as a positive @Don - they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
Yes o @numpty
At least the real Naija boyz fc, has the club world cup "bronze" medal on their shirts. and are the No 1 in african ranking.
il Numpty >> monday june 6 - 10:59, Edited monday june 6 - 11:04

Playing a team with a very strong attack and a weak defence for the level I'm playing at. 

Was always going to be difficult to stop them scoring, so decided the best option was to play 3 forwards and try and outscore them.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-22258901

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets