Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10366)

us Peter >> tuesday july 12 - 11:07, Edited tuesday july 12 - 13:04
Haven't won a single loaned player... For the second season in a row. Some decent defenders actually cost over 3 million to loan. I could upgrade my youth center twice with that much money.

On a sidenote, my frustration increased when I saw my friend suffer this misfortune in a cup match:
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-8811591

I think I'm going to stop spending and upgrade my stadium tonight.
us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
hu MacikaG >> tuesday july 12 - 19:24
Well, Level 5 Youth is not an insurance Peter. :-)
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
us Casimirio Bertrand >> tuesday july 12 - 19:56
@Peter Oh hey! My former player was a sub in that game.
us Casimirio Bertrand
User
Registered2014-07-16
eng Cloughie >> tuesday july 12 - 20:39
@Peter if i was to start again i would plough my money into facilities first.

I had to put a not on here because it stopped my asking 6 managers (in a not so polite way) why they were bidding on my loan player of 15 years and 50 weeks with less than 1.5 balls all round when they have good players AAARGH

I want my player to play first team for the extra XP not reserves at a lower club (really want to say crap). I am going to put on the suggestion thread to have the option to select loan players to be played '1st team only' or 'any'

I feel better :-)
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
pt Sir Alex >> tuesday july 12 - 23:09
I can not put the 6th player for loan!
pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
us Mercuric >> wednesday july 13 - 03:02, Edited wednesday july 13 - 03:02
I'm really thinking about being done with the game.

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/tournament-20849/round-3

This is ridiculous. A red card to a player that never gets cards,, a 1-1 result and my team missed 2 penalties? This is a league 4 team! The new tactics and match engine seem designed to give established teams a new way of beating teams without actually scouting your opponent. Just fortify your weakness and you're all set. If your opponent tries to win, you'll get easy goals thanks to the decreased dueling/blocking. If your opponent tries to defend, they won't score against your much, much better players (especially with a penalty to passing/scoring), so at worst you'll get a point if you don't score yourself. I honestly don't see how it will go any other way.

To add to my frustration, now I have to meet a perennial Cup favorite in the next round. I love going out in the 3rd round.
us Mercuric
User
Registered2014-08-15
us Peter >> wednesday july 13 - 13:24
I feel sorry for Koen... He gets unlucky in major competitions every time.
Meanwhile, heading over to the joyful twin of this thread, because the Riverhounds advanced to the next round!
us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
tr Mavi >> wednesday july 13 - 13:29
It has nothing to do with luck :)
tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC
nz Luke Broadcast >> wednesday july 13 - 13:40
true :D
nz Luke Broadcast
Registered2013-09-18
hu MacikaG >> wednesday july 13 - 14:57
Wageningen and Liverpool City also lost at Club WCH despite their teams are stronger. :-(
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
nl Koen >> wednesday july 13 - 15:26
Thanks Peter... And for those who blame it on tactics: I tested against exactly this, several times. Winning ten out of ten.
My tactic may seem strange, going for an early goal and thereby accepting the penalty in case of extra time and penalties, but it was a 100% sure win in regular time against both this opposing tactic and the slightly expected going for a draw.
Somehow I must have offended Lady Luck in my life, I don't know when or where. But she thoroughly hates my guts. :(
nl Koen
Registered2013-03-21
nl armin999 >> wednesday july 13 - 16:21, Edited wednesday july 13 - 16:23
How long does it take to review transfers? I bought a new goalkeeper before noon and i'd like to play him tonight...

edit: i'm not frustrated yet, but i will be in 20 minutes... :)
nl armin999
Registered2014-08-30
ee Taavi >> wednesday july 13 - 16:25
Ooooh, i havnt been to this thread yet
ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
tr Mavi >> wednesday july 13 - 16:25
I approved it armin. But it seems like you need one more review.
tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC