Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

< Luxembourg championship > & < National of Luxembourg > (312)

it Emanuele >> friday april 19 - 09:44

situation in Luxembourg.

In the 1st league: Elder Scrolls now seems to have won the championship, but the fight for second place remains exciting, with FC Graoully ahead with just 2 points ahead of Dudelange F91 and 3 points on Real Luxemburb.

In the 2nd league: championship much more open than the 1st league with regards to the promotion title with 5 teams in the fight and with the playoff winner having a good chance of getting into league 1. for me the favorites are Go Ahead Eagles Beauford and Lech Dudelange.

Cup: we arrived in the semi-finals matches they will see confronting

Franzstadt - Dudelange F91

FC Graoully - Union Luxembourg

as shown by the league table FC Graoully and Dudelange F91 are the favorites to play in the final. I foresee that since FC Graoully plays at home he should have no problems passing the round, while for us it will not be easy. We are superior in all departments but their purchase in midfield (still injured, but will return to play in the semifinal) makes our victory more difficult. He is a super-midfielder with a clear lead to ours, but it must be said he is almost 33 years old. we hope not to make the end of juve against aiax ahahahah

U21 cup: the final sees a big surprise. they will face a team of the first league and a great team, who has made a good journey, of the second league:

Real luxemburg U21 - Vianden U21

Vianden U21 beat Graoully U21 in the second round while Real Luxemburg U21 demolished Dudelange F91 U21 but the game in this case was conditioned by an expulsion of our best U21 defender at the 1st minute.

this final already sees the award to Real Luxemburg U21 clearly superior to its rival.

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
be Bartje_vM >> friday april 19 - 19:47

Yeah, very excited to still play my role for promotion. But it won't last I think. Happy also to reach the final of the youth cup.

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
pl marnypopis >> saturday april 20 - 17:22

Hopefully we will take the U21 CUP cos it's last possible chance to win something this season for us. Maybe winnig U21 league is within our reach but you get nothing from it.

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
be Bartje_vM >> sunday april 21 - 15:15

I forgot to make my line-ups for today for today's youth final and my match against the first Lech Dudelange. So two losses, feel pretty dumb right now, but on the other hand: I have had a few good drinks in the sun ;)

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
fr Salambaya >> wednesday april 24 - 17:07

Great sum up Emanuele ;)

On my side, I hope to face you in final of the cup for a tough game.

In championship Elder is far away like every season, we'll fight for 2d place...

fr Salambaya
User
Registered2015-09-30
it Emanuele >> wednesday april 24 - 18:57

in the league, yesterday the match against franzstadt ended 4 to 3 for them who remounted a 3 to 1 for us up to 4 to 3 for them. for the cup match I tried to put another module, hopefully good. in a few hours we will know the teams that will play the final. in the league, on the other hand, I'm in crisis, in fact I fell from second to fourth in two matchs, I hope to recover.

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
eng Stephen >> friday april 26 - 20:01

The NT won 2-0 away against Denmark. The opposition fielded a weakened team, so it is difficult to get carried away with the result. Probably a full strength side would have caused a lot of problems for us. However, it is another step on the road to trying to make the NT more successful by gaining a few extra ranking points. 

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fr Salambaya >> saturday april 27 - 12:31

A win is a win, I'll buy a Lux NT shirt for my son, nothing can stop them :P

fr Salambaya
User
Registered2015-09-30
eng Stephen >> saturday april 27 - 12:56

Good news! I’ll tell the shop to expect you and do you some discount.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fr Salambaya >> wednesday may 1 - 08:44

A second victory in the Lux cup for my Graoully's :D

If I win this evening against Real Lux. I have a chance to come back on Elder Scrolls in championship too... what an exciting end of season...

fr Salambaya
User
Registered2015-09-30
be Bartje_vM >> thursday may 2 - 19:14

I am happy to see that things still aren't over in first division. Salambaya keeps up well with Elder Scrolls and they even have a chance to still win the championship IF they manage to beat Scrolls tomorrow in the morning. The schedule also isn't the easiest one to end with for the current leader.

In second I have lost my role as an outsider. My squad is too old, I missed out on the previous transfer periode...I lack of a good goalkeeper and a good striker...

In the last five games I have to fight three of the teams above me, after already losing against two bot squads.

After this season I will sell a lot of older players and start buying young lads to start over. The only ambition will be to train them, gain money...I have 53 days to go. I had chosen to upgrade my training to level 10, because I had to wait 10 days to be able to do the stadium upgrade. Perhaps I should have done it the other way around, but it is wat is it.

Not happy with the way things work out, but it's only a minor period and the club just needs a reboot.

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
pl marnypopis >> friday may 3 - 06:37

Wow, congrats Graoully! Well done!

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
fr Salambaya >> friday may 3 - 16:57

Thank you Bartje an Marny, I have just seen the result of my last game and I hope I'll keep ahead till the end :)

Next season will be harder because I have to spend all my money in the stadium so I'll enjoy this one and I hope to drink Champagne in the national cup to celebrate championship final victory cool

fr Salambaya
User
Registered2015-09-30
it Emanuele >> sunday may 5 - 16:30

compliments Salambaya. for my team, bankruptcy season. undecided

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina