Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9164)

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> saturday october 15 - 19:15, Edited saturday october 15 - 19:17

I still don't understand what this meant when I wanted to make a bid for a loan player.

I feel so bad

"You can't make a bid to loan this player because he would not be one of the best players in your team"

il Numpty >> sunday october 16 - 09:19

I don't know what the exact rule is @Stockfish.

But I would guess that the loan player has to be good enough for selection without the board considering him a 'weak' player. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee onuelver >> sunday october 16 - 14:19

Player you loan in must be good enough for your first team because people loan out players for getting them FIRST TEAM experience not in u21 league. Matches in "adult" league give more experience points to player than u21 league matches.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
pii >> monday october 17 - 11:47, Edited monday october 17 - 11:58
One last bid on my player, all out going transfer settled. S69
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
pii >> monday october 17 - 14:35
Ouch! Board ouch!
I just got one over the board lol..
I loaned a defender the board consider a weak player.
Lets see how he doesn't player 100% of my matches now.
Popular/winger defender lol.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
I made a mistake to get rid of my player [gk] that made 922 appearance for my club long time ago.
Now my task is for|
My legendary player to unlock the 1000 club appearance mission he has over 800 games so far.
Top 10 wb of all time.
eng Tsar >> tuesday october 18 - 20:30

Sometimes I wonder if the Lazy players are actually Lazy haha. Mine keeps moving out of position to make contributions!  Absolutely great dude lol :))

eng Tsar
User
Registered2018-01-04
eng Invincibles City
il Numpty >> wednesday october 19 - 09:34

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2625929

Fairly reasonable talent/fixed stats for a YC10 supertalent, but he's old and greedy so he's off to the bank as soon as he reaches the max bank value. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
il Numpty >> thursday october 20 - 10:09, Edited thursday october 20 - 10:11
  • 45.  [+] Hadžić (37) is hurt, it doesn't look very serious at first sight.
  • 46.  Dieye (5) has to leave the field. He is replaced by Hadžić (37) (playing as LB).

Hadzic adds a new special to his repertoire. Time Traveller.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Monk >> thursday october 20 - 12:41

@ Numpty

He clearly didn't tie his bootlaces properly and fell over warming up at half time. The manager, not knowing this, informed the ref of the intended substitution, but then had to make a second substitution when he found out Hadzic had torn a muscle bending down to tie his laces. Simple really....

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
il Numpty >> thursday october 20 - 13:20, Edited thursday october 20 - 13:23

It seems they've taken their cue from the UK Conservative party... 

• 45.  [+] Liz Truss (37) is hurt, it doesn't look very serious at first sight.
  • 46.  Boris Johnson (5) has to leave the field. He is replaced by Liz Truss  (37) (playing as PM).

Truss sets the record as the shortest serving PM in UK history. Unbelievable chaos in the UK right now.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pii >> thursday october 20 - 18:03
Uk under kaos (get smart).
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
eng Dragontao >> friday october 21 - 07:02

If we can get a 4th PM this year before Christmas (General Elecion next?), they'll make a film about 2022 and call it 4 Prime Ministers and a Funeral.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ee Taavi >> saturday october 22 - 06:05

So she wanted Boris out because he was doing a bad job? And then 1 month in realized that running a country is hard and bailed out xD

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa