Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10355)

hr agent47 >> monday july 5 - 16:40

https://rockingsoccer.com/hr/soccer/info/player-1926346/employment

Wtf??

hr agent47
User
Registered2013-05-29
hr Rofl Team
ee Taavi >> monday july 5 - 16:43

oh my god...

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
pii >> monday july 5 - 16:56
bot statement signing to attract the new manager.
seriously bots are blind, there's a loop hole we all can see that.
at least the developers would've told us there's lottery somewhere somehow, we should all know...
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
il Numpty >> monday july 5 - 17:04

These kind of ridiculous transfers keep happening. 

In the absence of Vincent I would suggest the admin could consider agreeing a new rule along the lines of not allowing bots to buy players for more than (say) $100 million. 

In the event they did then the transfer could be reverted. Assuming they can revert bot transfers. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pii >> monday july 5 - 17:22
I wonder if koen team will do the same considering he was in debt, then after the manager resigned his gk was sold for over 600m and some of his players will still be sold too, including bot team ridiculous bank sale later on.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
il Numpty >> monday july 5 - 17:55, Edited monday july 5 - 17:56

Yeah, most likely Koen's team will go on a big spending spree after selling the keeper. The debt should have got cleared by the club reset.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> monday july 5 - 17:59, Edited monday july 5 - 18:01

@pii

Hmm, I don't know who you are and I haven't talked to you so if you angry with me you do better get a bottle of beer for yourself. I don't damage teams and am not the only user here in this game that do change teams often.

Good manager like us only looking for Greener pastures.

theres a saying which says, if you aren't comfortable on where you are you then Change your location.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
il Numpty >> monday july 5 - 18:37, Edited monday july 5 - 22:17

"I don't damage teams." 

That's completely untrue. 

You do realise that every time you take over a potentially decent team and then leave again [after 1 season] they lose a level on all facilities and 1/3 of their popularity? 

That's why you damage so many clubs with all your shenanigans. Personally I don't care if you damage them or not as it doesn't affect me. But the point is you do damage them. You leave a trail of destruction behind you everywhere you go.

The reason why @pii is probably miffed with you is he's taken over your old club that was formerly known as 'Union Bank of Switzerland'. If you'd never been there then the club would be in a much better position than it is now. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> monday july 5 - 19:43, Edited monday july 5 - 19:50

@Numpty

Well I didn't asked him to move there. By the way the last manager in that team moved out too so why are you guys on my neck. Even though I didn't took over the team another fellow will still take it and move out too. So like I ones said this is part of the game.

And note you, there are many ways we can enjoy this game. Every one on his own playing part. 

You picked a team and build it up without not moving or switching into other team that doesn't make you to think other users will play as you do.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
il Numpty >> monday july 5 - 19:58, Edited monday july 5 - 20:07

Who's 'on your neck'? 

Did you not read this bit "Personally I don't care if you damage them or not"? 

My objection is when you make claims that are demonstrably false. No-one likes that.

It's been explained to you before why you damage the clubs but you keep saying that you don't. 

As you say it's part of the game so you're completely free to carry or leaving more destruction behind you. I'm really not bothered. But being honest with everyone and acknowledge the fact that you do damage them. Wear it as a badge of honour if you like. 

Edit

"I didn't asked him to move there."

That's a fair point. The issue here is that every time you take over a very good club that could potentially be rebuilt - and then leave again. You take the opportunity away from someone else who may have stayed and made a good job of it.  You generally only take the best clubs available which means that others keep missing out every time you do that. By the time you leave and the club loses another level then it's no longer such a good opportunity. 

Comprendez? 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> monday july 5 - 20:22, Edited monday july 5 - 20:25

@Numpty

All this your logics I know about them.

And if someone really need a club to take over then let him/her keep watch for the prefer team.

And stop bothering the lucky ones that do take such teams and quit them later on.

note: if you want to discuss more about this, then create a new thread for this discussion.

But to make it clear to you, if I luckily come across a good team I won't hesitate to take the switch ( only if am interested or want to )

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
eng Stephen >> monday july 5 - 20:25

Just noticed today that I failed to set a new scout area when my last scout office upgrade completed. That must have been best part of a season ago :)

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ua Good bye >> monday july 5 - 20:34

@Agent47

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1892419

I wasn't lucky to get a bid for this dude ( the link above ), I even prayed let a bot team bid for him but it ended up moving to the bank for employment.

But, seeing how a bot team unleashes amount of bid to this fellow you posted the link above this really got me confused.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
pii >> monday july 5 - 21:10, Edited tuesday july 6 - 08:19
@RS jumping clubs every few days is never a way to enjoy this game.... can you prove me wrong.
@steven
in fact that has happend to me too, since i took over my team, it was today i remember choosing my 7 regions...
Edited
@RS
you have no intention to remain with a club and you go on massive selling with the player.. selling the team important players and making them unattractive for other managers. what you should be doing.
1)don't sale anyone if you gonna leave,
2)only buy if you must use the market
3)build something of cause, the build gonna lose a level afterall when your leave.
4)staff, tickets, training, match day tactic, should be your priority, since you are intrim boss. anything else you become a destroyer.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
au davo >> monday july 5 - 22:52

Ignoring the past few posts...

I think that the lottery of a bot team bidding $470m on your player is a good thing. I would be horrified if it happened to me and the admins cancelled the transfer. I am always transfer listing players fishing for a bot bid. It has never worked yet (for anything other than a farm player) but one day I hope it will.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27