Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10366)

eng Stephen >> friday july 23 - 05:41

You have TC8 and only HC1. I'm guessing many of your players also have low endurance? It's going to take ages for your players to recover after matches. If you're only playing one match a day with them this might be okay. But worth considering raising your HC up a little. At level 3 you can pay to heal injuries, for example.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng holt >> monday july 26 - 05:28

I don't think the "missions" section is updating properly.

I'm pretty sure that a good number of managers by now would have:

• Won the goals scored ranking of the league with X different players.
  • Participated in the U21 Champions League X times.
  • Participate in X final tournaments.
eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
au davo >> monday july 26 - 06:03

Correct. They don't work properly. 

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
eng Dragontao >> monday july 26 - 08:12

Missions are rather pointless anyway.

If I was bothered by them it would be Irritating when you completed many of them, that show as incomplete, before they were introduced.

They could also be seen as encouraging people to jump clubs as it's necessary to do so to complete all missions.

They were essentially a cosmetic improvement when more important things needed fixing.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ua Good bye >> tuesday july 27 - 21:01, Edited tuesday july 27 - 21:23

Yes Dragontao

This is one of the reasons I jumped into teams just to accomplish some missions. I don't care if teams I moved out are damaged or not.

When I was warned by the admins about my switching of teams I told them all about my intentions about this mission of a thing but few don't get me....hahahaha I know The Best managers will see me as.........( let me reserve my words ).

So my n xt mission is to get a team with fa4/5 and YA 4/5, lol I know that is left for me to accomplish.

Edit

this are my mission categories:

Category       Medals   Score    Weight

Matches          49/75       653        100%

Community     41/66       621        100%

Facilities          42/72       583       100%

Youth               34/64        531        50%

Friendlies        17/50        340        50%

Players           14/147       190        50%

Tournaments  5/135        74          10%

National Teams  0/110     0           10%

Total                202/719

Score               2395

So there, I know I still have many gaps and I still know that there are few managers that have  better  scores and medals than me ( congratulations to them ).

I don't think I  can/will ever be a national team manager in this game ( it is not a free stuff in this game ).

Thank you

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
il Numpty >> tuesday july 27 - 21:28

Thanks for that. 

This is the evidence why missions are such a bad idea.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> tuesday july 27 - 21:33, Edited tuesday july 27 - 21:38

Hi Numpty, i was expecting your reply.

Well it isn't a bad idea but Encouraging....hahaha you will ask me  how but I saw it as encourage stuff. At least I can have an exact point/destination lol.

I bet you, who on Earth can complete those missions in this game....lol

Even the top teams can't complete it, even the admins and the team developers what about us The RS Best Managers do you think we can achieve this???? Question for the gods

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
eng Dragontao >> tuesday july 27 - 21:48

Have you completed the resign from club, disconnect from internet, burn all electronic equipment and get lost in the Amazon for 50 years scouting a centre forward mission yet.

I hear it's the ultimate test of the greatest RS manager and only unlocks when you complete the mission then log back into RS on the 50th anniversary (real time, not RS) of resigning from your last club.

I urge you to embark upon this mission asap.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Stephen >> tuesday july 27 - 21:53

Lol, Dragontao, you made me chuckle

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> tuesday july 27 - 22:26

When you're visiting the Amazon you'll find it quite an adventure to go for a swim. 

I hear the local fish are very friendly.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> wednesday july 28 - 05:25

@Numpty The missions may be useless but it does provide some a good way to waste your time by scouring for Khazakhistani managers to by your tickets as well as a slight nudge into changing clubs.(Which doesn't seem to be too bad unless you're one of them...)

@(RS)Best Managers You do realise that you don't actually "win/gain" anything by completing the missions?

(Not the best analogy but still) It's like heading down to the park with the objective to play everything one touch and that too with your heels. You come off looking like a fool and spoil the game for others(jumping).

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
au davo >> wednesday july 28 - 05:55

I don't mind the missions. Pointless, but I am fairly competitive so have tried to complete as many as I can.

It would be much better if they actually worked though...and the "High Scores" section doesn't seem to work anymore, although it is not that difficult to find out ranking in each category.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
eng holt >> wednesday july 28 - 06:02, Edited wednesday july 28 - 06:19

@Davo You're right.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/missions/highscores shows a database error.

Plus, the missions give you an insight of your managerial stats for example  your highest buy, youngest team you have played etc. and it shows that it isn't that hard to compile and show us these stats.

Another addition to the landfill list of suggestions.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
si miller >> wednesday july 28 - 06:17

Missions not working as it should?

si miller
Community admin
Registered2013-05-22
si NK PROFIservis
eng holt >> wednesday july 28 - 06:20

@miller The highscore list does not load.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18