Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10371)

ee Taavi >> saturday september 4 - 03:19

@don , idk about his tactics but both sides is optimal , i dont want my DM on the ball alot

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ok thanks,
he rejected a friendly (test match) though.
I will challenge your team later, i wanted to test both side/normal attack, by playing with RM/AM.
au davo >> sunday september 5 - 14:36

I am concerned that another thing that may not be working in the game is the periodic reset in ticket buying. This was introduced when it started to become impossible to sell tickets when advertising because managers were only able to buy tickets for a team once. I think it was changed to once per year. Anyway, I have noticed that selling tickets is taking a lot longer than usual so it must either be that the reset is not happening, or too few people are logging in over a 12 month period.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
il Numpty >> sunday september 5 - 14:45

You may well be right. Some of the routine maintenance is not working properly, so it could all be related.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
the problem is not upto that extent yet, i guess it will be affected too.
eng Dragontao >> monday september 6 - 03:06

Jeepers,  is the game coming apart at the seams.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng holt >> monday september 6 - 05:14

@davo I don't quite follow you.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
au davo >> monday september 6 - 07:03

It used to be the case that it was only possible to buy one advertised ticket from a team. Requiring nearly 200 new managers per season, after a while it became impossible to sell tickets by advertising them so they changed is so it was possible to buy a ticket every 12 months.

It has been taking an increasingly long time to sell tickets over the past few weeks. When I advertised my last game, it took 10 hours to sell out.

Given the other issues, such as managers not getting sacked or botteams not having facilities/popularity reset, my feeling is that this could be an issue with the "12 months" requirement not resetting.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
il Numpty >> monday september 6 - 07:33

What I'd really like is a bug that stops the money being taken out of my account every night. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets

You have to sign a contract with bank of Asia then @numpty.

ua Good bye >> wednesday september 8 - 19:47, Edited wednesday september 8 - 19:52

What I'd really don't like is the issue of mangers not being sack, sack the managers that  haven't been coming online since a month + let new caretakers take over.

What do you mean by money taken out of your account every night? Did you mean the player contract renewal or the facilities expenses?

@numpty

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
eng Monk >> wednesday september 8 - 20:22

Managers do get the sack. How long that takes depends on their VIP level.

He was referring to weekly costs. PLayer wages, facility expenses etc.

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
ee Taavi >> wednesday september 8 - 20:58, Edited wednesday september 8 - 20:59

I almost got sacked for poor results.

Lucky i managed to pull away with a do or die victory today.

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ua Good bye >> wednesday september 8 - 23:13

@Taavi

Hahahah, I guess you might be dreaming. Lol RS doesn't implement sacking managers because of poor results/form.

@Monk

Maybe you don't get it that there's an issue of managers ( without VIP ) not being sacked after going ofline a month+, also did you mean that players wages and facility expenses are not being reducted anymore? because my team is being charged of all this??

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
au davo >> wednesday september 8 - 23:45

@Monk

When you look at this list of all ranked teams, the bottom end of the (currently) 163 pages of teams, it is usually littered with botteams with low popularity and teams where manager hasn't logged in for over a week.

Currently there is not a single botteam in the bottom 23 pages, but most of them have not had the manger log in for over a week.

The current lowest ranked team (3492/4059) to have fired their manager is:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-13507/log

There is clearly some issue with the this aspect of the game.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27