Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10366)

eng Monk >> friday september 10 - 12:54

Oh crumbs. The Angolan dream might just be over. 

Playing around with construction managers, my YA1 changed from 30 days to 3967. That's just under 11 years. I'm not sure I'll live that long (seriously). I've put something in the bugs forum and messaged Sjoerd, but Awesome had the same issue and his complaints were unanswered. He has now stoppped logging in. He's still there though, because of the bug that means managers aren't fired anymore. 

Any advice?

If I have to, then I suppose I can always change teams. Again suggestions please.

Also, are there any other online games online which are just as good and where issues are fixed? Again suggestions gratefully received.

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
Yo su yo kno notiy, you've live in japan for 3 months, you should understand the language now. :or
il Numpty >> friday september 10 - 13:02, Edited friday september 10 - 13:03

Ouch! That's a real pain. @Monk

Others have left because of this bug not getting fixed.

I wonder if it could be downgraded?

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Monk >> friday september 10 - 13:09

No there's not that option Numpty. 

As I see it I can just stay with the facilities I have or move for another challenge. Another challenge seems the best option for me at the moment.

I'm going to think about it for a few days and then decide.

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
@Monk that's really bad..
CM have been one of the unfixed bug, we can't, can't call on vicents anymore, this game is either being handed by his relatives/sondaughterwifeorwives.
join a new game is not the soluction though, there is a 30days per season, faster new online game, on its 6th season, that will soon beat/surpass rockingsoccer if this e decline continues.
eng holt >> friday september 10 - 17:00

@Monk I know a few games. Should I PM you?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng Monk >> friday september 10 - 18:01

Yes please :thumbsup:

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
in tAmi!_an >> friday september 10 - 18:14

@holt similar to rocking soccer?

in tAmi!_an
User
Registered2021-01-31
ua Good bye >> saturday september 11 - 01:25

@Monk

Unfortunately your team is one of the good teams in top coefficient of your continent and that will be difficult for a new manager to take over it when you leave....so sad

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> saturday september 11 - 08:01, Edited saturday september 11 - 10:16
having to pay 12m for 2days injury is a real pain, i have'nt save up that amount yet.

I won't allow him miss a decisive game on monday.

By the way is this happening to me alone, 90% of my big games, i lose a player injured. It won't help me push for league glory, it has already cost one league lose.

@FF so you're sad because you can't take monk team, so you are actually happy over that stupid bug that occured.
All you care for is jump jump jump..
That is really baaaad! man.
au davo >> saturday september 11 - 08:56

@Monk. That sucks. It happened to me, but I was lucky as it happened with my museum and changed it from a few days to about 80.

Sad as it is to say, probably the best thing to do is to quit the team and rejoin it. You will likely lose 1 on each facility - but who knows with the game as it is - maybe you'll be lucky than there'll be a bug that stops this happening.

If you have any money saved up, it would probably be best to invest it all in the TM prior to quitting your team as you will lose the money when you quit and you might as well have something to show for it. Waiting until the end of the season to do this will give you chance to maybe buy player(s) that hve multiple bids in the TM and then hopefully the managers will re-bid and you can get most of this money back.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
il Numpty >> saturday september 11 - 09:22

@Monk might have to abandon his team because of a bug - after years of effort - and all @Jumper cares about is he can't have it.

Disgusting.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
@Numpty mr jumper is an Alien.
He isn't part of our rs world.
il Numpty >> saturday september 11 - 19:04

Ha - what's the difference between a @Jumper and a flea? 

One's a parasite that jumps, bites, sucks blood and spreads diseases. The other's an insect. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
us Xandy >> saturday september 11 - 19:20, Edited saturday september 11 - 19:21

I'm frustrated because I saw a Malinese flag and mistook it for Senegalese at the restaurant. Gosh Darn rs .....I would have not bothered trying to  identify flags pre- rocking soccer.

us Xandy
User
Registered2021-05-11
us Plano happyfeet