Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10355)

ar Lumpen >> saturday september 11 - 23:37

@Monk nooooooooooooooooo. Thats terrible mate! All your effort wasted bc a bug

ar Lumpen
User
Registered2015-02-25
cn El Chalten
eng holt >> sunday september 12 - 02:53

@Xandy Ever seen Liberia's flag?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> sunday september 12 - 20:08, Edited sunday september 12 - 20:22
Stupid game...
The game has injured my important player ahead of a crucial game tomorrow, loser lose the league, my chance of first ever league title is gone.
The most painful part is my rival plays the same lineup every game, with pressing nothing happens to his team.
Least is an hour injury for his players.
I've already healed a striker (12m) ahead of this game, now my best midfielder got his second injury of the season.. The first one was my first league lose, the second will make it two lose.
He shy away from cruial games.
A whooping $90m to heal.

Vincent where are yoooooou!!!.
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> monday september 13 - 14:02, Edited monday september 13 - 14:09
I lost the game my best striker injured in the game Again.... Nonsense my season is over today bye guyz.
until next season.
tr Mavi >> monday september 13 - 14:25

I think ticket thing is stopped working too.

tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC
and then we played CL next. Guess what?. My other midfielder injured again.
hahahahahaha i can't believe this.
Whats actually going on, why this injury crisis,
over 10 injury half a season will be a curse
au davo >> tuesday september 14 - 05:52

@Mavi, yes it appears that is the case. It is currently taking my team about 18 hours to sell out in advertised games. The ability to buy advertised tickets for a manager seems to not be resetting every 7 seasons like it used to do - or maybe there is just not enough managers left to buy 7 seasons worth of tickets.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
ee Taavi >> tuesday september 14 - 09:22

Maybe there just arent alot of people online clicking the buttons, i need credits and sometines theres 20 tickets to buy

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
lu Smooker >> tuesday september 14 - 22:01

haha... for that question i am here in the forum... i find it too, that i gets heavier and heavier to find new buyers from tickets... the tickets from buyers who buys often tickets are full fast and i think, that i am searching no longer new ones, because the stadium is full with 120k so or so... but i dont know where is the problem to klick on that ticket button and say thank you, that i bought tickets from him too... perhaps some new players dont know that button, but the older ones for sure...

ps: and i am playing over the whole day, but i never had 20 tickets to click in a row... 3,4 yes, but never over 5... so 20 is for sure not normal...

lu Smooker
User
Registered2017-05-10
lu Go Ahead Eagles Beaufort
eng Monk >> wednesday september 15 - 08:47, Edited wednesday september 15 - 08:49

Hi all,
I'd just like to thank those for their sympathy on here and the messages I've received re the bug on my facilities I'm struggling with. Thanks too to admins Mavi and Stephen who have done what they can to help.

I've played this game for over 8 years now and have happily supported it by continuously buying and maintaining level 3 VIP. If we want a game to thrive then we must support it. I have never complained about a lack of development, choosing to play the game as it is; I have never cheated in any way and have even had a degree of success, currently in the top 50 managers in both Europe and Africa. In many ways I am the perfect customer.

I do not know why Vincent has abandoned the maintainance of the game; perhaps he got bored with it, perhaps he got fed up with complaints or maybe the cheaters annoyed him. I certainly was very disappointed with his soft response to some outlandish results in the English league a number of seasons ago, which is why I left that league for a time, which undoubtedly hampered my progress within the game.

I cannot however continue to pay for a game where I'm affected by a bug which limits how I am able to play the game. Continuing to do so would make a mug of me. Instead I will wait until my level 3 VIP runs down and then run on level 2 VIP with just one team until that runs out and then, without the financial benefits that VIP status gives, I'll run a simple youth team. I suspect the joy will eventually run out and then I'll leave. Until then I will hopefuly enjoy the game as it is. It does indeed give some wonderful moments, it is just such a shame that it cannot be maintained to an acceptable standard.

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
il Numpty >> wednesday september 15 - 10:52

These bugs are spoiling the game for quite a lot of people now.

The lack of development won't kill the game. But the bugs will if they're not fixed.  

Such a pity.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
au davo >> wednesday september 15 - 12:02

@monk. Sorry to hear that mate. Hopefully you can find a new challenge within the game and keep you interested.

It is a real shame that Vincent cannot just spend a short amount of time fixing the main bugs (the Construction Manager bug, the manager sacking bug and the stupid wages issue), just to keep the game playable. It would really make the difference between the game continuing to tick along and the game driving away all of those players who financially support it.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
eng holt >> wednesday september 15 - 16:51, Edited wednesday september 15 - 16:52

I think this has been covered multiple times here (with entire threads dedicated to it) but I'd like to still state it again:

I feel that even though few may feel bewildered by his decisions and may have differing opinions, the majority just want to hear from Vincent as to what is the plan in the future or atleast any sort of communication from him, to the normal users.

He stated quite a while ago that he is willing to keep the game running and hinted at no more updates, but the bugs should serve as adequate reason for an update.

One can have fun building sandcastles for only so long.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
nl Aad Mansveld >> wednesday september 15 - 18:04

Totally agree with you Holt.  The best thing would be if he sold the game to someone who can fix bugs and develop the game further

nl Aad Mansveld
User
Registered2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****