Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10366)

eng holt >> saturday september 18 - 16:00

@Don-X PM me that method please.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> saturday september 18 - 16:12, Edited saturday september 18 - 16:13

Well we played 2 weak keepers and 3 other weak players in today's match.

Finished the match with one of the weak keepers and 3 weak players. Won 2-0, so the board were hopping mad at the audacity of the manager undermining their instructions.   

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
@holt i don't know why it worked.
i was trying to set a weak team in next cl match. it didn't let me, so i choose a 352 formation, 1 fwd, 6 midfield(3 weak), 3 def(1 weak), and weak gk.

So that means you have to change formation for the first method to work.
(424 while you play 1 forward)

The second method is untested but should work over 11 players.
il Numpty >> saturday september 18 - 17:33, Edited saturday september 18 - 17:33

@Don - Most likely that was the rule where you can play weak players if they are within 1 star of another player for the position. This seems to work best in midfield.  There are also various anomalies with substitutions. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
@Numpty
I don't think so, players are.
3* gk
11* def
5* mid
8* mid.
Keeper's are considered x2
Anyway thats method 1.
eng holt >> sunday september 19 - 04:19

What I do is set the weakest team possible and shuttle around players until the Board accepts.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
omg omg omg my best midfielder yet again, maybe his fourth or fifth injury, and so many (over 10) half season, this crazy.

For 8 years i've never seen an injury crisis like this.
An unfair advantage to all my rivals.

My tomorrow cup opponent play with pressing with the same first 11 morning, day and night. Nothing happens.

At least this game should allow me play my strongest team against my rival for once.

This game is forcing me to lose games.
44444444k whatever thing costing my team this season, damn you, i no longer care, 4kk u, 4kk d healing cost, 4kk season 61, 4kk the next injury because against him tomorrow i still expect the worst..
From my gk-fc damn you all with the continuous injury ahead of/during tough game..
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> monday september 20 - 07:52, Edited monday september 20 - 08:06
the match have been played i lost 2-1, my opponent whom played pressing and two games with same lineup in 30min won, no card.

I'm the victim again 1 yellow card.

And gush ANOTHER injury yet again haha.

Due to my next CL game i heal them all ahead of the game i will likely lose and also they must probably get injured again in that CL Game.

$100m wasted. Total healing cost s61 100m and counting.
eng Dragontao >> monday september 20 - 11:08, Edited monday september 20 - 11:09

lol. The other game I am playing (no links) but this is what the developer has put on the login page.

"For humans: The game is free, not pay4win, difficult.

For bots: Hey Googlebot and all the similar tracking crap, this game is hostile to you. Go away right now!

Want a team? Wait! Don't hurry up!

If you are not patient and smart enough, this game is not for you - there is no immediate satisfaction, the game is not simple. Then - Goodbye, we will not miss you!

Only if you can build long-therm, and (more important) if you can THINK - you can try it and register! You can't lose here - only to win or learn. And if you found the register link in all that words around - first test is passed, you are not so stupid. Welcome!"

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> monday september 20 - 11:45, Edited monday september 20 - 11:53
lol after reading all this you definitely can't found the register link.
And the login page say:-
Play if you like or Please go away
ua Good bye >> monday september 20 - 13:48

Hmm....I can't understand what you wrote here @Dragontao but nevertheless am sorry on your player situation @DonX

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
eng holt >> monday september 20 - 13:53

@Forever Friend Caveat emptor.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> monday september 20 - 14:11

Oh the irony!

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets