Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10371)

ua Good bye >> monday september 20 - 16:30

@Holt 

Caveat emptor is a neo-Latin word meaning "let the buyer be vigilant." This is a contract law concept in many jurisdictions that positions the buyer's duty to perform due diligence before making a transaction. The concept is widely used in real estate transactions but refers to other products and services as well.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
il Numpty >> monday september 20 - 17:04, Edited monday september 20 - 17:05

Well done. 

Your written work, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary have improved enormously. That's amazing. Go to the top of the class.  

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> monday september 20 - 17:50

Hahahah, you must be joking.....at least I attended college lol@numpty

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
eng Stephen >> monday september 20 - 20:15

@numpty - you can't spell plagiarism without ctrl+c and ctrl+v

Well you can, I suppose. But you have to type it out yourself and you have to remember how to spell

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ua Good bye >> monday september 20 - 21:07, Edited monday september 20 - 21:07

@Stephen

This is how the pronunciation will be

Plagiarizhim

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
il Numpty >> monday september 20 - 21:40

Ah that explains it. Plagiarism is what he got from having the plague.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> monday september 20 - 22:13, Edited monday september 20 - 22:15
Copying John's work, the place he wrote id 234 and name John, i reverse it to 432 and nhoJ, but i just realize i had an ID and Name.
So @FF how do i pronounce et.
eng holt >> tuesday september 21 - 02:58

@Don-X Expect Jumper to drop an "ɛmptɔːr", accompanied by two pages on phonetics.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ee onuelver >> wednesday september 22 - 15:20

There must be way in kit design to add brown stripe to my team's pink strings after today's match(and whole miserable season)...

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
eng Lee >> thursday september 23 - 20:51

My satellite club still hasn't had sufficiently high attendances to start building the level 10 stadium......looks like I'm going all season with 270M burning a hole in my pocket.

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ee Balthazor >> friday september 24 - 18:08, Edited friday september 24 - 18:12

@Lee I had around 1500M several seasons waiting for Stadium-11 after my second team was relegated- in League 2 I was far from needed attendances, but I got needed money just after relegation and then 2 low-popularity opponents in League 1 happened to be both  in last 5 opponents. So I had to wait 4 seasons and keep my money, but then had some more hundreds to buy some players that would keep me up.

But another thing I noticed: https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-727/players this team had last owner over 3 seasons ago and still has 38yo players, so another automatic thing switched off.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Taavi >> friday september 24 - 18:47

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-733

Sad to see a long time Estonian player leave , guess i will have to get used to seeing Union Bank of Estonia in the future

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
@taavi
He won be fired though.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-1868
5 years of vip3 expired
Satelite club removed from parents club main page.
ua Good bye >> friday september 24 - 22:07, Edited friday september 24 - 22:15

Let him get fired.....oh no, what a free team but the bug is delaying.

So much teams in Europe and Asia are being blocked by the bug from getting vacant....this isn't enjoyable again....am so sad, am also being troubled by this bug.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15