Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10366)

ee onuelver >> monday october 25 - 20:57

Correct is not working? My Correct DM has 3 yellows in only 5 matches already and after him Correct defender got yellow too and caused penalty and losing game against bot lineup.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
eng holt >> tuesday october 26 - 05:56

@onuelever Must be a one off. I have two correct midfielders, one has 0 yellow in 6 and the other has 1 yellow in 10 matches.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng ipfreely >> wednesday october 27 - 12:09

Scuppered by Corona :-/

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-20943515

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
eng ipfreely >> sunday october 31 - 22:40

2 games today where they scored with their only chance (1D 1L). Although we only had 3 chances ourselves for the L. I need another striker but I'm skint :(

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
eng Yid >> friday november 5 - 10:08

So today i lost to a team who had a 63 year old goalkeeper on the bench.

Now i have no complaints about losing the game but to me a 63 year old keeper shows a major problem in the game.

Does anyone else think that Vincent has realised he made a massive mistake with the new facility levels and instead of admit his mistake and try to sort it out, he has simply just decided to abandon the game.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
ua Good bye >> friday november 5 - 20:28

Hahaha am laughing at my ribs @Yid

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ca Alex Seymour >> saturday november 6 - 01:46

@Yid, he was only on the bench tho. To be honest, he also drives the team bus to the game so we let him have a nap on the subs bench. 

Last time I played him, he let 5 in.

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
il Numpty >> saturday november 6 - 10:11

What level do you have to be to get a team bus. We want to upgrade from the bicycles.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Yid >> saturday november 6 - 13:54

@ Alex. No problem with the result of the game, you fully deserved your victory mate. It is just the state of the game as it now is which i find very frustraiting.

@ Forever Friend. Not quite sure what you find so funny about the fact that this game could be slowly dying.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
il Numpty >> saturday november 6 - 15:16

I would imagine most people are pretty frustrated at the current state of the game @Yid.

There's no way that I would keep playing this game if I had joined recently. There are just too many unresolved problems and they are getting worse. 

For instance, trying to sell tickets to new buyers is a nightmare. Fortunately we are now near the level where popularity growth is less important than it was. But it makes the task of growing a small club even harder if you're starting from scratch. 

Plus the fact we also have some serious unfixed bugs are ruining the game for some people.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> saturday november 6 - 18:25

@Yid

I laughed because Vincent is no where to be found, I don't know why we haven't declared him wanted all this while.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
eng holt >> monday november 8 - 13:30

@Numpty Considering how it is in real life, there should be an option to increase popularity by throwing money at it...

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ee onuelver >> monday november 8 - 14:55

Damn i can't lose in Albania to close opponents even with playing only 3 defenders and worse keeper with ridiculous formations...second attempts against Permet and Tanamera and second fails this season. So i must play again in CL or in EL later round but my team is in rebuilding phase and not ready for those rounds.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ee Balthazor >> tuesday november 9 - 18:34

Match that had to be start of my rise: 

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-20954592

Today's opponent is bot de facto. Keeper injured for 11M and after that he will miss 2 more league games including against last-placed team I still haven't won this season. Anything else can go wrong this league season?

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng holt >> wednesday november 10 - 13:10

Another injury.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18