Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10355)

il Numpty >> wednesday january 26 - 20:43

You should treat your teams like you treat the ladies.

Oh ...

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> wednesday january 26 - 21:37

Yes Numpty, I have my respect and treat my  women nicely.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
eng Dragontao >> thursday january 27 - 11:25

... but you just move on to the next one when you think you have a better chance of scoring.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Old People's Home
il Numpty >> thursday january 27 - 12:09

As we all know he speaks in parables. To quote my esteemed friend:

" ... there are lots of free teams out there and there are lots of managers that want such teams. For such mangers to leave there current team to take over the free team is a matter of choice by them.

... am already addicted to this and am sorry to say it. ... But I still can't take away my eyes from seeing a decent and beautiful team in this game."

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pii >> thursday january 27 - 15:43
lol Play boy
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
eng Dragontao >> thursday january 27 - 16:24

I'm not really sure anything concerning FF has much to do with parables. Not when there is so much selfishness and lack of care for the greater good contained within the actions.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Old People's Home
ua Good bye >> thursday january 27 - 21:11

When I laugh in parables means that am laughing out of control or without caution. 

:joy::joy:

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ua CristianS9 >> thursday january 27 - 22:30, Edited thursday january 27 - 22:37

Beware of the parables! It is dangerous! Watch your step! Parables= next generation landmines.

ua CristianS9
User
Registered2021-09-19
eng Stephen >> thursday january 27 - 22:41

Lol @ CristianS9

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng samfreggio >> friday january 28 - 01:52

What a frustrating expierence trying to get a striker on loan! I have lost out on several when I have been the odds on favored to win. Overall I've lost out on 6 or 7 now. I lost once when I was 70% odds on, then another right after than when I was 66% odds on. Several others were down in the 30% range but even still - to lose that many! The probability of this happening is probably around 2%. Meaning 98% chance this wouldn't happen!

Guess I just have a lot of bad luck. It is quite frustrating though.

eng samfreggio
User
Registered2020-12-26
hu David >> friday january 28 - 08:16

@samfreggio: nothing new. If I try to sign ukrainian players. 4x yes, max price, and still not mine, or even with 70% chance 3x yes (only at age no) and I didn´t got him...

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
ua CristianS9 >> friday january 28 - 09:53, Edited friday january 28 - 09:53

I can feel you! It took me 15 attempts until I got to loan 2 players. Let us see how much it will take for the third loaned player to come and join my team :))

ua CristianS9
User
Registered2021-09-19
I advise you guys to buy 29y-31y forwards, that can serve you very well. And recover your money in a season or two time.

Arsenal and michael jackson are paying wages that are beyond my imagination
il Numpty >> friday january 28 - 15:27

You won't be able to get any Ukrainian players @David. 

They've all been called up to the front line. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
au davo >> sunday january 30 - 00:31

I didn't know whether to put this in the Frustrated or Not Frustrated thread...

At the end of season 57 my team was ageing, I had no decent players coming through and I was running short on cash so I decided to sell my team, put 2 staff in catering, and farm players for a few seasons to build up cash for a reboot.

I needed enough money to build a FA5, a couple of billion for a new squad and a few billion to be able to keep the wages from sending me broke.

Last season I finished 3rd, 6 points behind the top 2.

Sadly though, the top 2 both have now slipped into financial difficulty and are both having their facilities downgraded.

It is looking like these two clubs will ultimately go the way of so many other big clubs as neither seem to be taking my tactic of taking a back seat and saving money - which is pretty sad because even with a YA4 and FA4 at the time, I was able to save around $500m per season through reduced wage bills, increased income from Catering and increased income from farming.

I guess this means that I will shortly be returning to my former dominance, but I much preferred it when I was playing against other good teams.

There are a couple of other teams that will hopefully continue their growth to come and challenge me in a few season, so there is some hope I guess.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27