Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Real life soccer

Arsenal (1036)

nz Luke Broadcast >> tuesday december 24 - 21:25
i did not exactly get what you were saying (still Estonian), but you shouldnt play totally unproven player in a game this big. play him against sunderland - ok. but when he doesnt do anything special there, no need to play him against the leaders.

merry christmas!
nz Luke Broadcast
Registered2013-09-18
my Kesvick >> friday december 27 - 12:25
No matter about that Chelsea game. We got a point, and Mourinho looks silly for calling Arsenal "crybabies". I see what he's trying to do, but surely he knew that Wenger would never respond to that.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
nz Luke Broadcast >> friday december 27 - 14:23
Wenger is always complaining about referees when they dont win, however, when they win via contoversial decision then "he didnt see it, and must watch the replay".

+Arteta said that Chelsea defended and only Arsenal wanted to win. From where does he take that? First half 2 great chances for Chelsea, Arsenal 0 shots. Second half Giroud had 2 chances as well, so completely even and deserved draw.....
nz Luke Broadcast
Registered2013-09-18
my Kesvick >> saturday december 28 - 00:22
As if Mourinho is any different. I see it as typical bias towards the team they support/play for/manage. Nothing out of the ordinary.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
my Kesvick >> sunday december 29 - 15:26
If this latest win doesn't scream "champion material", I don't know what else will.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
nz Luke Broadcast >> sunday december 29 - 15:50, Edited sunday december 29 - 15:52
you will finish 5th. you had 6pts lead, now there are 6 teams together. cannot keep up with others with only 13 players, unfortunately...

edit: i meant 4th!
nz Luke Broadcast
Registered2013-09-18
my Kesvick >> monday december 30 - 04:05
Uh huh...
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
my Kesvick >> tuesday january 7 - 03:44
Gosh, Theo...darn it.

Doubtless Spurs fans will be gloating at it. I personally wouldn't be wishing anyone suffer what Theo got, even Tottenham footballers.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
my Kesvick >> monday february 3 - 07:15
No real news as far as Arsenal are concerned. Well, apart from the fact that we should probably rename one of our songs to "two-nil to the Arsenal..."

Seriously, we feel it out for the first half, catch them off guard in the second half and then sit back and soak up the pressure. Yet, despite that, it's a quiet, reserved and confident assurance that we will win our games. No longer do I panic the same way I did with the Arsenal of seasons past when opponents overloaded our penalty box.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
ee Taavi >> monday february 3 - 09:53
Its nice to see them doing good finally
ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
za Mister Buckley >> wednesday february 5 - 04:56
It will be nice to see arsene Wenger win something again before he retire,but then agains that's hoping for miracle. Atleast I'll know what you gooners feel like every year this season, imagine a season without united in the champions league
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
my Kesvick >> saturday february 8 - 13:12
I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DISGUSTED IN MY LIFE! 20 MINUTES AND ALREADY I'M DONE WATCHING!
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
ee Taavi >> saturday february 8 - 15:00
I came home..saw the score and facepalmed :(
ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
nz Luke Broadcast >> saturday february 8 - 17:37
hahaha, told you finish 5th
nz Luke Broadcast
Registered2013-09-18
my Kesvick >> sunday february 9 - 02:16
Having had time to calm down and look at things...yes, it hurt. Arsenal have not been mauled like that in some time. That being said though, these moments will be what defines Arsenal's season.

Yes, we lost. Yes, we lost big, and yes, we lost to a rival. Are we going to scream for Wenger's head? Are we going to muddle about in depression, or are we going to pick ourselves up again and show the world that we are not what they think we are?
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06