Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Locked Discussion About Managers (115)

il Numpty >> saturday june 29 - 21:37, Edited saturday june 29 - 21:44

lol :D

@ Don

The only thing you'll be maintaining at level 1000 is some tree roots. In fact you'll probably be IN the museum. 

At normal building speed (without staff) it will take you 281 years to finish level 1000... 

Here's the formula for total building time at level n ...

S(n) = 7 + (n-1)(5.6+0.2n)/2 (days)

So even level 200 would take 4544 days or over 12 years...

Edit ...

Meanwhile, in 281 years time the UK will still be trying to the leave the EU and still arguing about Brexit ... :D

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> saturday june 29 - 22:33

Coincidentally 281 years in the future is the year numpty wins the CL

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> sunday june 30 - 05:27, Edited sunday june 30 - 05:28
281yrs ridiculous, oh I will be reborn with mobile and wifi on my hands..

Are we gonna fold our arms and watch transfer window drown, the wave Is getting out of hand.
il Numpty >> sunday june 30 - 08:48

I'll take that Taavi. I was hoping that I might actually win a player in 281 years, so the CL would be a huge bonus.  :D

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> sunday june 30 - 11:59, Edited sunday june 30 - 12:05
@Numpty @Taavi Agreed and I felt at the very least some changes need to be made:-

-Put a max limit on museums(it should have been lvl 100 itself cause then YA and FA construction would be an actual long-term obstacle)

-Make drastic changes to the credit-created players(make them more valuable and worth it)

-Drastically hike the expenses/maintenance costs so that it's harder to remain a strong team without spending from your treasury(like real life,without external investments)

-Increase staff wages(2 million a yr for a 10 star staff is a robbery)

- Transfer Market(I felt Vincent used some unconvincing points here:-

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en/1?topic=83887&posts=8)

-INCREASE benefits towards VIP's.I've always been part of the anti-VIP side,but the way I see it,the game is gonna be completely dominated by the 6-yr club.Also,the VIP-1 managers don't have a lot of benefit.I ran my mouth way too much in the VIP debate.

Sorry,this was supposed to be a thread about managers.I would be nice if the forum is introduced to the newbies via the Starter guide.
eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ro Andrei >> sunday june 30 - 17:39
It would be nice if you made suggestions in the proper place, where people will be looking for them.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
il Numpty >> sunday june 30 - 17:52

Last time he made those kind of suggestions he got arrested. tongue-out

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
I agree with @andrei
Make a separate topic for this discussion, is really important to increase some benefits for those guys supporting the flow..

Wow 5yrs now as manager I feel fresh enough. Never knew I've played this far.
eng holt >> monday july 1 - 10:34

@Andrei Roger that.

@Don-x 6 years and I don't know if this may be the last.It would be nice if the game could be spiced up though.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
lv Tamaz >> monday july 1 - 10:44

Maybe the best way to protest about it - not to renew VIP?

Well, its not about money and personal life, money is not a problem for me, we all can aford VIP, but if we will not renew it, maybe Vincent will feel something, and will be more often around hete.

Personally, i wont renew my VIP and wont buy it till i see some major changes

lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
eng holt >> monday july 1 - 10:50

Someone could give some points as to why VIP benefits need to be increased,cause the only points I could think of is that it provides revenue.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> monday july 1 - 11:31, Edited monday july 1 - 11:35
not buying it won't solve anything.. the only way to protest is to make a tangible suggestion.

If someone know a legit paying site that support many countries, I won't mind a pm.

I have an unverifed paypal act, (was told it can receive fund and pay up things online)..

I have long been looking for a way to payup for vip and manage a National Team..

@holt, yeah revenue, what is more important now?
eng holt >> tuesday july 2 - 13:43

@Don-x I mean revenue is required to run the game,but I've shown before that the game gets adequate revenue.I thought more Vip-1 managers would prove to be a threat to the league dominators in small counries.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ro Andrei >> tuesday july 2 - 17:28
Can you show me that 'adequate revenue' thing, please, Holt? Just curious.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
nl Joddit >> tuesday july 2 - 19:04, Edited tuesday july 2 - 19:08

How did I not notice this topic for a month? I must pay more attention to the forum, clearly.

And I got a shout out (shout-out?) as well. Thanks, numpty! Although, to be fair, you've been playing about half the time I have and have a very similar standard of club, so well done!

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC