Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Locked New server ? (90)

hr Kupus >> friday may 22 - 13:10

@Sir Samuel Lee

I´m positive I have a good chance of starting the building of stadium 11 in my 2nd team even quicker than Alex achieved.

You just have to make a choice, buy and keep players for result or sell for money to build. Doing both is really difficult,

hr Kupus
Community admin
Registered2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
no Thor >> friday may 22 - 13:11

Thank you @Kalle. does everyone with stadium 10 get this? £150m profit per season without transfers?

I do not remember ever getting this much just from stadium 10 revenue.

@Numpty you have stadium 10 what is your profit per season without any transfers?

no Thor
Registered2019-07-21
nl Aad Mansveld >> friday may 22 - 13:34

my second team has ya 12 and ta 10. i make 150 to 170 profit each season. Dince i want to be competitibe i spent this on players and building lvl 10 stadion. In the future i allow myself 50 m transferbudget. Gettimg to lvl 11 in about 10 seasons from now. Without transfers it will be much shorter. With my first team i just sold all my talentull youth 3 to 4 seasons to gathey lvl 11 which will beenbuild in 1 day now.

i never stated you can build lvl 11 from scratch im 10 seasons. 

nl Aad Mansveld
User
Registered2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
nl Aad Mansveld >> friday may 22 - 13:38

It took me only 4 seasons with my first team to gather the money for lvl 11

nl Aad Mansveld
User
Registered2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
eng holt >> friday may 22 - 13:46

@Aad Maansveld You built till YA 2 before moving to Stadium 10?

So would it be a better idea to hold out for another season for Stad 10 or spend my balance on YA?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> friday may 22 - 13:47, Edited friday may 22 - 14:08

There are a lot of variables, such as interest from any capital balance, but the main one is the attendances. Also be careful not to mix up the different currencies.   

If I exclude transfers my income last season was £161 million and expenses less transfers and construction costs was £85 million, leaving a profit of £76 million excluding the previous items. (114 million RSD).

That was my first season with Stadium 10 and the average attendance was only around 75,000. This season will be more as the attendances (and interest) rises.

Edit

Other factors that can make a useful contribution are the catering staff and having a decent cup run with home matches. 

So to answer the question, 'does everyone get this much?' then the answer is no. The previous figures quoted by others would be near the top end with nearly full stadium and good catering.

Also bear in mind that without further construction then costs are fairly stable, so a 50% rise in attendances should see the profits more or less double. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
no Thor >> friday may 22 - 13:48

Thank you @Numpty

no Thor
Registered2019-07-21
il Numpty >> friday may 22 - 14:37

@Holt

The main reason to build Stadium 10 is so that you can accelerate your popularity growth rate by building Fan Shop 10. (Although some choose not to do this because of the increased running costs.) 

If you're going for Fanshop 10 then it's wise to build it as soon as possible. Otherwise it's a straight financial calculation of increased stadium income  versus increased costs. This depends on your likely attendances. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> friday may 22 - 14:55

@Numpty Thanks for the advice.

So if I play my cards right,the quickest route is that I get relegated this season,not spend a single penny on construction or transfers,sell my entire squad and spent every last bit on the Stadium and Fanshop and somehow still get promoted and cash in for the long term.

Misssing out on promotion would make me face Bankruptcy for the first time in 4-5 years.I could say that RS just got more intense.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> friday may 22 - 15:10, Edited friday may 22 - 15:11

In general, losing matches in order to build the next fan shop level is rarely a good plan. Losing matches hurts your popularity more than you gain by having a better fan shop.

However, having looked at your results over the last few seasons I can see that your consistently poor league position is the reason for your slow popularity growth.  In my view the club would grow more quickly if you got relegated and then stayed near the top of L2 for a few seasons. I would stay in L2 until the squad was strong enough for at least mid-table in L1.

I'd be surprised if you can't make the finances work without going straight back up. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee onuelver >> friday may 22 - 16:09

I don't remember when i started with collecting silently being quite sure that i will never see stadium 11. I had already academys and buyed-sold players(i usually don't buy old corpses). After last relegation i sold many older first team players including 2 keepers who left with prices over my expectations so i suddenly had money playing overall only 3 seasons on League 1.

With my second team i probably never get stadium 11 as there are mostly bots in Albania and can't fill my stadium 10 enough. Last TW spended a lot for new younger players and will continue selling oldies. 

Still not understanding: Sir Samuel Lee plan is that every manager can have freely one team in both server and vip just will give additional club in same server? If i would have one free team in both servers i would probably not want third team for vip as it might take too much time. Second team is my only reason to have vip-3. His expectations are too naive: if every new user would want to have challenge in old server too then what the hell stop them now?? What is then more reason to buy vip after NT managing? Second team is free and i remember short discussion about possibility of third team where majority said that two teams is enough and they would not take third one if it would be possible. What would happen after opening new server is clearly described by several managers but some still ignore it and say that nothing like this can't happen.

Maybe i just didn't understand something as english is not my home language. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
no Thor >> friday may 22 - 16:40

I believe that if a second server was to open, possibly with new updates etc, then a majority of people from Server 1 would also have a team in Server 2.

Server 2 would also bring in new managers as this would be advertised on free platforms like Facebook and Twitter.

Some managers could have two teams in each Server its up to them, But I am near certain that most managers would have a team in each server.

The reason managers will buy VIP 3 in a new server is so they can get ahead of the competition, VIP 3 does have more benefits for starting teams, like being able to sell 5 times more players every 24 hrs, this alone makes a huge difference.

Server 1 will still be as popular as it is now, new users coming to the game will see they are years and years behind and will not want to stay the course. There will be the odd few who will rise to the challenge but not very many.

Server 2 will cater for the new crowd and also be a time to fix things like players values, tactis etc.

no Thor
Registered2019-07-21
ua Kalle >> friday may 22 - 18:01

And what if server 2 is running a few years and new players there start complaining they will never catch up? Open server 3 ect ect ect? 

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
no Thor >> friday may 22 - 18:31

Well no, as the new server will be more balanced and not have these YA or FA's, there will be no need for them.

A new server could bring in new ideas like maximum skill levels for a certain talent of player etc.

Or one of the hundreds ideas players have mentioned but are ignored so far by developers.

no Thor
Registered2019-07-21
eng holt >> friday may 22 - 18:35

@Numpty The reason for that is that I focussed more and more on the facilities than the team,cause I knew it would take a long time for me to catch up.The one time I reached a Cup Final I think I splurged 50 mil on 5 players hoping to somehow get a result.Didn't work,sold them for a 10 mil loss.

Farming in the Second Division in small countries is fantastic.You barely need to spend money in maintainting the team,yet you end up 3rd or better every year.

@SirSamuelLee I still don't understand as to who will pay for the second server.If Delft were to do so,they would want to see an unptake in the users in this server.

It's essentially like opening up an Academy Of Fencing.Sure,it may have potenial and whatnot,but ultimately it has close to zero exposure.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18