Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

The problem of skyrocketing wages(1.24 billion Euro) (111)

eng holt >> friday september 18 - 13:11

That would actually work....

Is this why there was that keeper that was trained in all of its extra attributes?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
au davo >> friday september 18 - 13:59

If you are talking about keepers with outfield player special attributes. That is because you used to be able to position train as often as you wanted so people would retrain ageing supertalent outfield players as keepers. Then they introduced the 10 position training rule for players over 21 and it made it no longer possible. Shame really as it would have cost a lot of credits and there is pretty much nothing else to spend them on.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
tr Mavi >> saturday september 19 - 06:08

That keeper is sold by the way and his wage is not even that high. Maybe it is related to training complex.

tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC
il Numpty >> saturday september 19 - 08:15, Edited saturday september 19 - 08:17

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1950736

So his weekly wage has now dropped to around 900,000 RSD, instead of increasing from 4.8m RSD to 39.5m RSD.

The likely explanation for this is that he had a lot of unspent xp which he would have lost when getting transferred. There may be another reason but this seems the most plausible.

Interesting. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
tr Q >> saturday september 19 - 21:15, Edited saturday september 19 - 21:40

I saw the wage of this player after I made the offer, and frankly, I was very worried. I also thought it was a bug. However, after the transfer, his weekly wage was cut by more than half. I would like to state that I have never seen an increase of 750 percent and such a large wage in any player in this game.

I wanted to try again and put him on the transfer list . There was a very small increase in the player's wage. Numpty can be right about xp.. Maybe..

I do not agree with Mavi. Because there is only one level training facility difference between us and the manager who sells the player. I do not expect this to make such a big wage difference.

tr Q
User
Registered2015-02-20
tr Crimean Tatars FC 1944
au davo >> sunday september 20 - 09:50

I think you are right. Glad it worked out. It could have been bad news if you suddenly increased your wage bill by $2bn per season...

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
ma 铁达尼号船长 >> sunday september 27 - 01:07

Ridiculous

lt Bagacius >> sunday september 27 - 01:11

is it bug? https://rockingsoccer.com/lt/soccer/info/player-1910181

lt Bagacius
User
Registered2013-03-29
lt FK Grigiškių Šviesa
lt Bagacius >> sunday september 27 - 01:16

can somebody tell? because i believe i have to fire him if weekly wage is 300 mil haha

lt Bagacius
User
Registered2013-03-29
lt FK Grigiškių Šviesa
il Numpty >> sunday september 27 - 01:27

Sure looks like a bug. 

The problem is obviously his Blocking value of 11.43. At his age that would be 233 Blocking trainings. Any idea how it got so high?

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
lt Bagacius >> sunday september 27 - 01:29

This team was free today i took it and it was like this dunno

lt Bagacius
User
Registered2013-03-29
lt FK Grigiškių Šviesa
il Numpty >> sunday september 27 - 01:37, Edited sunday september 27 - 01:41

Oh I see.

How many trainings does it say he has in the training centre?

Because of the manager getting fired the club would have had a facility downgrade so presumably he had FA 4 and maybe 2 staff. Doesn't explain it though. 

Just a guess - but maybe there's a bug in the club reset process. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
lt Bagacius >> sunday september 27 - 01:42

its 233 trainings

lt Bagacius
User
Registered2013-03-29
lt FK Grigiškių Šviesa
il Numpty >> sunday september 27 - 01:47

Okay, that's what I calculated earlier ^^^ 

Looking through the squad I'd say there was a similar problem with some of the other players. The 2 strikers also look much too good given their age and talent level. 

I guess this should be reported in the bugs forum.  

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets