Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10370)

ru Ebitimi >> saturday august 27 - 16:11

A rather bizzare advice; Leave the team since you can't cope ..... Or downgrade it.... To FA 2 and FA3. It would be more bearable.

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
eng Stephen >> saturday august 27 - 16:31

Get the supertalent and sell him. Then think about selling others. Downgrading is always an option too.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> saturday august 27 - 17:19

First world problems.

If everyone started out with a new 'starter' club there would be no need to downgrade... 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
td chilingstar >> saturday august 27 - 17:31
@tuchel yes bizzare advice. No thank you.
@stephen exactly whats on mind in first place.
But considering how much players are worth these days, saving the maintenance fee now will be more reasonable than sale 4× 6.20 plus 1 super talent.
Let begin the downgrade thank you all for making me decide.
td chilingstar
User
Registered2017-11-15
td chilingstar >> saturday august 27 - 17:34
Lol numpty there would.
Pull buckleholder and its straight bankrupt
td chilingstar
User
Registered2017-11-15
il Numpty >> saturday august 27 - 17:59

That was, of course, somewhat tongue-in-cheek.

Regarding your question about YA4, I find it helps to work with the numbers before making that kind of decision. You mention losing $9 million per day, but that includes everything, so it's better to consider just the YA4 costs.  

I calculate the total maintenance cost for YA4 to produce 5 players (4 normal ones plus a ST) as $340 million. 

But you can't save the whole of that by downgrading because you still have to pay for the YA/YC costs at the future level. 

[If you downgrade it to YA3 then you get 5 YA3 players instead, at a total cost of around $190 million.] 

The YA4 ST should make most of that, so my guess is you could probably cover the $340 million and still make a decent profit by selling all 5 untrained players, but there's obviously a bit of a risk there.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pii >> saturday august 27 - 18:17
Damn just taking the cane.
2 games 2 lose.
I spent unexpected huge amount of money on acquiring young attacker who balls like @taavi but my defence are as old as @numpty the just stand there watching the girls while @taavi does his balling. Lost 5-2 to my rival, hope we focus more on fotbul next time.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
td chilingstar >> sunday august 28 - 02:30
Thanks numpty 9m was all facilities/(wages 2.9m) cost, 3.3m for only ya4.
6.20 talents are worth less than 50m, i will save more than 2.3m per week on ya4 only, depends on luck to pull 7.5 talent that worth over 250m.
td chilingstar
User
Registered2017-11-15
il Numpty >> sunday august 28 - 17:04

Your most likely YA4 ST will have around 6.9 to 7.0 talent. 

I calculated the probabilities for various ST levels a while back and you can see the numbers in the ST thread on page 147, here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en/147?topic=49235

Maybe we should put the info somewhere else so it's a bit easier to find.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
td chilingstar >> sunday august 28 - 17:18
Thanks numpty.
My fa will be level 1 tomorrow, i will take the risk. $340m if i could raise that through transfer of those 5 ya4 players, i will be happy.
td chilingstar
User
Registered2017-11-15
pii >> sunday august 28 - 19:59
Is anyone selling ya4 kids, for how much? Chiling thats bad strategy!
Two season you should have $400m without transfers.
You can't beat this by waiting to sell YA4 players that doesnt cost much.
All i can think is that theres no profit doing this.
Ya5 players now cost 102m up.
Ya4 50m less
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
rs Sale >> monday august 29 - 19:12

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-22780020

My GK doesn't deserve a salary.

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал
lv Tamaz >> monday august 29 - 20:40

https://rockingsoccer.com/lv/futbols/info/team-968

Is this shit for real?

lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
ee onuelver >> monday august 29 - 22:01

My euro season in Q2 with both clubs was absolute disaster. From what time is necessary only having much better keeper to have supremacy in creating chances against team with clearly better mids and forwards: 

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-22780083

Overall 4 matches and only 1 0-0 draw plus 3 losses against teams that are not so much stronger(fencer is maybe little bit stronger but i deserved at least point chances when Titans is NOT stronger team). Have i missed something important tactically as scouts predicted poor results too in 3 matches and gave real hopes only for 0-0 ended one(tried several formations and lineups and finally picked those which gave more chances for points)? Previous season i struggled in league against clearly weaker team with keeper as their strongest player and almost would lose euro chance because of that. I must do something very wrong against such kind of teams...

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
nl Aad Mansveld >> wednesday august 31 - 17:07, Edited wednesday august 31 - 17:10

Well your lineup against Titans in an europe away game is somewhat optimistic whitout a DM. $Further you lacking topplayers. 

nl Aad Mansveld
User
Registered2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****