Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10366)

ee onuelver >> thursday september 1 - 05:49

Scout gave to lineup with DM zero chances and only 0.8 SHOTS averagely per game so i excluded it ofcourse. After 0-0 at home i needed away goal. So i had to pick more risky one which scout gave some hope too.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
nl Aad Mansveld >> thursday september 1 - 11:09

i dont see a DM in your squad. 

nl Aad Mansveld
User
Registered2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
tz Ze liker >> thursday september 1 - 16:00

• How can i get to a new team that's so powerful? 

tz Ze liker
User
Registered2022-07-01
ee onuelver >> thursday september 1 - 21:27

@Aad

Central defenders fit nicely to DM position. Maybe give couple of passes less. Titans' DM Davaos was quite a empty space on field having 3 ball touches in whole match. 2 of them were recieving pass from keeper and sending it ahead. Only defending action ended him with yellow card- probably because of relatively low dueling. As Titans play always with RAM+LAM my DM would be even more useless against them in the centre. 

@Ze

That was made more difficult years ago: top teams that are ranked top50 continentally you can't take them over until their ranking is out of top50. Before that i remember case when European top team AC Subotica was immediately taken over by second user who was noob and got his only trophies domestically because had so good players but later that noob fell into bottom league because he didn't know how to manage good team. Now if you take over recent top team it has been 3-5 seasons without manager and players are so old that not worth so much. But good facilities demand lot of money too(often left because team was going to bankrupt with facility expenses and top player wages) so beginner surely will struggle with that team. It's game of patience: without patient team building you can't reach powerful. You just fall into troubles soon and ruin team completely without enough experience. All powerful teams managers have been there several years. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
il Numpty >> friday september 2 - 08:12

As @onuelver says the game is designed so it's impossible to take over a team at the top of the game.

You often see managers take over an abandoned team with fairly strong and often ageing players. 

The squad may be good enough to do okay for a few seasons but all facilities have been downgraded at least once since it was a top club which means the income can't sustain the wages and they can't afford to replace the players or improve the facilities. So after a while the manager moves on again and does the same thing somewhere else and never builds a club back up again. 

The smart managers look for a club with good facilities and then looks to rebuild the stadium and finances before trying to get a strong team. That all takes patience.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pii >> saturday september 3 - 06:41
I'm being flog at home, so decided to say "hi" to ya all.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
il Numpty >> saturday september 3 - 06:52

Where do I sign up, I like a good flogging ... :D

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> saturday september 3 - 07:09, Edited saturday september 3 - 07:14
@ze liker
You can enjoy the game no matter how small or big your team look, there's no point to jump around teams you believe its bigger or powerful, those teams were built by someone else, the joy i can point at here is that you take responsiblity to build the smallest team in nigerian league and get them promoted to div 1, get them higher up the table each season, instead of moving club develop by someone else.
For example.
If you follow nigerian league 1/2 forum you will found out how we strive to keep the league competitive.
I made few of those team believe in them self to build a powerful team and hurt down the dominance chinese managers in our league.
Sonic, donfaith, tony, london, hero, legal criminal etc
At one time they gave me 5 season to catch up or the leave nigerian league, but look at them/us now am proud of them all.
You can be like them in no distance time.
If i were you the question to ask is:

How do i develop a powerful team?.
tz Ze liker >> saturday september 3 - 13:34

@don-x i know that you guys just want the glory for yourselves.. i understand that! So still i will move to another team that's strong to reduce time wasting in small teams! 

tz Ze liker
User
Registered2022-07-01
il Numpty >> saturday september 3 - 13:48, Edited saturday september 3 - 13:54

Don has given you some sound advice. 

Chasing the 'glory' always looking for a stronger and better team is the sure way to waste a lot of time.

It's not necessary to start right at the bottom, but whichever club you move to the best approach is to concentrate on building the stadium and getting strong finances before doing anything else otherwise you'll never win anything major.

You have to enjoy the process of consistent improvement and then  eventually beating teams who were a long way ahead of you.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee onuelver >> sunday september 4 - 15:22, Edited sunday september 4 - 15:24

@Ze

We and most of those former managers building big teams have worked for that years. You are that kind of organism that can't be called parasite because natural parasites have some kind of usefulness in nature circle but you seem to be just a wasting of resources. Managers like you can never achieve EARNED success- they will just drown soon with their powerful team being too stupid to rebuild it. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
il Numpty >> sunday september 4 - 16:16

Ouch! That's a bit harsh, lol. :D 

He hasn't been here very long and is still with his first club. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Balthazor >> sunday september 4 - 18:02

Smells like ghost of a previous voiceful jumper, who always declared that this will be his last jump and he has found best possible team (whatever his often-changing name was), but soon leaving it again. Now with reversed mode. 

Blaming other users being greedy and wanting just to keep glory for yourselves is quite rude and attacking style, so knowing my friend's temperament well I understand his anger. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
il Numpty >> monday september 5 - 08:08

Maybe you're right, he could be the ghost jumper come back to haunt us.  A phantom fiend who is already an expert jumper and is trying to fool us ... 

How can we hire the ghost-busters?

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
Beside the decorated users profile that shows manager's tournaments best history in RS.
What glory are you talking about.
The only glory in this game is respect, and every manager deserve my respect except those that spent one minutes at a club to jump again.
If you observe them closely their decision making needs special training ???