Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10371)

ee onuelver >> saturday january 21 - 22:45

Just look at your scout office which players are put for selling. There are hundreds of players much better than yours and you should know it as you claimed to be one of smartest managers here. I have some players waiting buyer too. Their prices are maybe too high at moment but i reduce them every day until they will go somewhere. Maybe to bank. 

Or "some good stuff" are drugs? That would explain a lot about you. From that crap i have been free although i started smoking somewhere at age of 10 and drinked a lot in teenage years but wasn't rich enough for drugs luckily. Wasn't fond of military duty 9 months but maybe it saved me from getting complete alcoholic.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ng siege >> sunday january 22 - 08:08

DILLIGAF? Me and stockfish are the only players that are busy in the market..so keep up

ng siege
User
Registered2022-10-13
tt siege is still here
pl GOBOYGO >> sunday january 22 - 08:52

@siege, o yeah? you've transfered 11 players this window, I've transfered 15... so keep up

pl GOBOYGO
Registered2021-12-19
ee Balthazor >> sunday january 22 - 10:36

@Enes

I suspect that reason is Israel at European Championships. My flank defender from Sierra Leone is busy too and not available even tomorrow, whel SL lost yesterday their third match on African Championships and is now out of tournament. Israel is on quarter finals. Both are bench players and barely get any minutes. Luckily I'm not interested in promotion and will play tomorrow dreadful lineup anyway.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ng siege >> sunday january 22 - 11:18

@goboygo you haven't sold anyone hehehe ..

Don't worry I still have plenty of players to sell. So welcome

ng siege
User
Registered2022-10-13
tt siege is still here
hr agent47 >> sunday january 22 - 11:50

https://rockingsoccer.com/hr/soccer/info/player-2103058

Seriously?!?

hr agent47
User
Registered2013-05-29
hr Rofl Team
il Numpty >> sunday january 22 - 12:03

@agent47 - Most likely the bidder is a bot. The worst bug in the game.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ng siege >> sunday january 22 - 12:22

bot teams are buying our players.. but real users won't buy..

hehehe

siuuuu

ng siege
User
Registered2022-10-13
tt siege is still here
ee onuelver >> tuesday january 24 - 16:20

Real users buy just those players that can be useful to their teams. Bot teams (or very stupid users) may buy very random crap that will not help them and bank will buy every player that is not wanted.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ng siege >> tuesday january 24 - 17:28

like u

ng siege
User
Registered2022-10-13
tt siege is still here
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> tuesday january 24 - 19:20

This is crazy, I made a bid to a player with two red stars and three yellow stars upfront and the system say;

" You can't make a bid to loan this player because he would not be one of the best players in your team. "

What does that mean???? Please 

ng siege >> tuesday january 24 - 19:37

look at his attributes.. you'll see 'lazy'

ng siege
User
Registered2022-10-13
tt siege is still here
il Numpty >> tuesday january 24 - 20:13

@Stockfish - it means what it says on the tin. Players that you loan must be good enough to play for your team. 

Try again after you've sold your keeper. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ng siege >> wednesday january 25 - 16:50

why big team players (users) decline my loan offers

ng siege
User
Registered2022-10-13
tt siege is still here
ee Balthazor >> wednesday january 25 - 17:16

If you leave that team, bot will play their loaned out player both in u21 and league matches, giving them less 50 xp per every u21 league match. They are searching stability, that manager will use their player properly. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn