Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10366)

ng siege >> tuesday march 28 - 14:57

my ooh my..the league champion whooped me..

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-23641198

ng siege
User
Registered2022-10-13
tt siege is still here
pl GOBOYGO >> wednesday march 29 - 11:06

F me, having a good keeper really helps. .. dude saved 18 of my shots:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-23665194

pl GOBOYGO
Registered2021-12-19
ng siege >> wednesday march 29 - 11:28

the defeats keeps coming

ng siege
User
Registered2022-10-13
tt siege is still here
eng Dragontao >> thursday march 30 - 12:23

WTF. Forgot to set the lineup for my u21 Champions Cup this morning. It was going to be tough even with a full team but the team the assistant picked was bizarre. Left out two best midfielders, one of them not even on the bench, and second best striker in a 2-2-2 formation. Unsurprisingly got walloped.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ng siege >> thursday march 30 - 13:03

am participating in champioships that i know i won't reach far..so kindly if you see me get defeated in cups just know it isn't me

ng siege
User
Registered2022-10-13
tt siege is still here
ng london1 >> friday march 31 - 19:24
We already don't see you as you.
ng london1
User
Registered2015-02-13
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> saturday april 1 - 20:33

Graham Potter: “The stats are positive, I think the team game everything — the intention was there”. :large_blue_circle: #CFC

“I'm responsible for the result, the boys gave their best again”.

#SackGrahamPotterNow

eng Dragontao >> sunday april 2 - 08:33, Edited sunday april 2 - 08:52

The same insipid uninspiring drivel from Potter every week. The new owners wanted a yes man, they got a yes man. Now they don't want to admit they got it wrong and will try and save face by persevering with him, not helped by the fact they inexplicably made a novice one of the highest paid managers on a long contract.

Not one player has improved since he arrived. His team selections are bizarre. He does not inspire players. The squad looks deflated, short on confidence, many players seem unhappy.

He'll point to the injuries, when the squad should still be good enough to beat teams below them. A lot comes down to his awful team selections - yesterday being a prime example. They lost at home to Southampton who were bottom of the table. He has taken them from 6th when he took over to 11th. (Edit: I think we were 5th with a game in hand when Tuchel was sacked!) there has been zero improvement. Despite a record transfer spend.

People point to how well he did at Brighton, they finished 9th at best under him and struggled to score goals but have been playing and performing better under De Zerbi.

Potter won't resign, because he knows no top club will go near him again for a very long time after this. He's had his chance and blown it spectacularly. He's out of his depth. He is a fraud.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ng siege >> sunday april 2 - 10:11

@dragontao am a chelsea fan.. am not suprised at all when i see potter lose points because he's not a good coach..but what suprises me is this..not a single english analyist says a single bad thing about him because he's a fellow english-coach the likes of gary neville and co. are quiet about his performance.. my thoughts are still wondering what would happen if he wasn't english.. 

ng siege
User
Registered2022-10-13
tt siege is still here
eng Dragontao >> sunday april 2 - 19:59

Well Potter has now been sacked. So the circus is about to get a new ring master.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> sunday april 2 - 20:00, Edited sunday april 2 - 20:01

Hahaha, those that gave me a thumbs down on my last statement in this thread, how market?

My wish has been granted....hahahahaha

Graham Potter is not my coach or Chelsea Coach anymore...hahahahaha I laugh in parables 

ru Ebitimi >> monday april 3 - 03:26, Edited monday april 3 - 05:46

Keep your laugh in parable to a minimum. You constituting nuisance here. 

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> monday april 3 - 05:24

Yeah bring it On! 

il Numpty >> monday april 3 - 08:38

Very suspicious. There's only one legend who laughed in parables. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ng siege >> monday april 3 - 09:53

finally he's sacked..now we'll win the UCL for sure..

ng siege
User
Registered2022-10-13
tt siege is still here