Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

League of the Philippines/NT of the Philippines (1416)

ph meow the cat >> friday november 9 - 12:41

And somehow, Albion and Tagig FC upsets Mecauayan FC.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
nl Danh >> friday november 9 - 14:56

Albion has a stronger team then Mecauayan so it is not that surprising :D

still nice win and congrats.

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ph meow the cat >> tuesday november 13 - 13:48

Update on keepers

Albion manager: "We'll get into that after this season. We'll have more talks with several teams from Europe to have strong keeper. Just after getting strong keeper, we'll be going to focus on midfield and forward."

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
nl Danh >> tuesday november 13 - 16:25

Sounds good bangkicles

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> wednesday november 14 - 16:36

Even though we didn't manage to make it into the next round of the Asian League, we do leave the competition with our heads held high, gaining 4 points in the last two matches to achieve the respectable total of 7 points. Davao Griffins did make it into the next round, though unfortunately Holy Flora has not been able to score any points. Let's all cheer for Davao Griffins, then, the proud final representative of the League of the Philippines :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph shaddao >> saturday november 24 - 07:49

Hi guys! :D

ph shaddao
User
Registered2014-01-14
ph Cresencio Fernando >> saturday november 24 - 08:35

I have not been paying attention to the forum lately, sorry. Will do so now.

Thank you G and others for your support. Went as far as we could in the Asia League, rough going at the end.

Trying to balance W/L and developing players for the NT. An example is Inciong as Keeper. We could buy up a star or so, but then what Filipino keeper is getting playing time ? We are soon to be at YA3. I will develop all I can. But I will also sell off some young players with hopes that some strong teams will develop them,  for the good of the NT. We are weakest at keeper, and better teams have attackers one or two stars better than ours. 

Topping Flora in league is also a challenge, but we will persevere. 

ph Cresencio Fernando
User
Registered2014-03-16
ph Davao Griffins
ph meow the cat >> saturday november 24 - 10:30

Somehow, we're losing gap against Meycauayan FC. They have now 13 points ahead of us after drawing with Tagig FC 1-1. But we still have a chance to have a ticket en route to Asian League Q1.

As for the keeper, we are on talks with an Azerbaijani club for a sale, and a Japanese team for a forward. We may also get assets from my old team.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ph Cresencio Fernando >> saturday november 24 - 15:38

How do I have 7 draws ? Oh my.

Developing well, Albion. Kudos.

ph Cresencio Fernando
User
Registered2014-03-16
ph Davao Griffins
ph meow the cat >> sunday november 25 - 13:42

Just to clarify what happened between Albion and Leyte United FC

There were no match fixing happened. That was just what happened with Albion Pangasinan, our good organization.

We have four player suspensions in one game after our match against Garfman FC. After many yellow cards, our team committed suspension handled to these following players:

• Ori Shapiro
  • Rahmi Jarullah
  • Iqtidar Tahir
  • Kiko Iruela

That's why we made a 4-2-4 formation in case it would work. Any questions are appreciated, just DM our Public Relations Team of Albion Pangasinan.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ph Cresencio Fernando >> monday december 3 - 14:00

NT gets a much needed win this day, 2-1 versus Mongolia. WooHoo !

ph Cresencio Fernando
User
Registered2014-03-16
ph Davao Griffins
ua Garfman >> monday december 3 - 15:17

Great result!

Very satisfied with third position this season, it shows that the team has been able to solidify it's position as the third best team of the Philippines. I also realize that we're still quite a bit behind the two best teams in this league, so that further steps are needed to catch up. It'll be an interesting challenge in the offseason. How are others looking back at their respective seasons?

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> monday december 3 - 22:31

We should have work bit harder...

And hey! I'm bidding on a Filipino forward, who is a NT player

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> tuesday december 4 - 05:38

Who are you bidding for?

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> tuesday december 4 - 10:15

Jesus Mamiit.. who may be going to a Russian team (no way, their league is not really popular)

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio