Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Real life soccer

The Premier League (124)

eng holt >> monday february 25 - 08:43

FFS Atleast fine Kepa.

eng holt
User
Registered2013-05-18
si Revival FC
ee Taavi >> monday february 25 - 10:31

What was that :D Completely brain dead keeper

ee Taavi
User
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
in Keju >> monday february 25 - 11:44

According to sarri it was a misunderstanding. Sarri thought kepa was not fit. The doctor later told this to sarri. He explains this in the post match press conference 

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
eng holt >> tuesday february 26 - 04:31

1)Willy was warming up before Kepa got cramps.Also,it has been pointed out thst Willy is a pro in penalties.

2)If it was a misunderstanding,why was Sarri so angry after the ref approached him and said that Kepa felt fine and didn't want to come off?

3)Why the wink?

4)Why did Sarri have to be physically restrained by Rudiger after Extra time and before pens? Also ,Kepa completely ignored him.

5)What was the captain doing?

eng holt
User
Registered2013-05-18
si Revival FC
in Keju >> tuesday february 26 - 05:18

YouTube . Sarri reaction to kepa not coming off. Actually listen to what he says. Sorry for being rude

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
eng Dragontao >> saturday march 2 - 13:49

1. Kepa had gone down twice with cramp, so maybe Sarri was already talking to to Caballero about coming on, even before he started warming up.

2. Maybe Kepa's "injuries" were timewasting that went a bit wrong and lead to Sarri wanting to replace him and the misunderstanding (never quite understood feigning injury as timewasting because the ref just adds time on).

3. The captain should have at least spoken to both Kepa and the manager. Definite fail from Azpilicueta. At least Luiz seemed to try to speak to Kepa. Not sure about what the medical team were doing.

4. I'm not going to defend Kepa, I was livid with him at the time, but if it was intended to be a tactical sub, Sarri carries some of the blame. Surely he would have made Keap aware before the game that he would bring on Caballero for penalties.That would be poor man management. It's not like tactical subs within a normal game, you know there is the possibility of penalties in a cup match and can plan for the eventuality, not make spur of the moment decisions based on how the game is progressing.

So two things from this, either it was poor man management from Sarri, or Kepa was aware of the tactical sub and his "injuries" were to make it look like it wasn't a tactical sub. If that was the case and Kepa just changed his mind, it would be appaling from Kepa.

I felt sorry for Caballero stuck on the sidelines like a lemon. He's the only one to come out of this with any credit.

Either way, unless you are actually privy to the communication between players and manager before or after the match, anything is just pure speculation because nobody knows what was really said. I tend not to believe much of what the newspapers print. They make up 50% of their shite and guess another 25% (they have to be right sometimes).

Seems to be a thing with keepers. First we had Karius and his concussion. Now Kepa and his cramp.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Bolt On Wonderbras
eng holt >> monday march 18 - 13:07

How does Salmon Rondon keep scoring? His only attribute is that he can head the ball well.

eng holt
User
Registered2013-05-18
si Revival FC
eng holt >> monday may 13 - 02:20

I can't take another year of this.

eng holt
User
Registered2013-05-18
si Revival FC
my Kesvick >> tuesday may 21 - 10:00

Any comments on Chelsea supposedly firing their manager for Frank Lampard?

my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
eng holt >> monday may 27 - 13:54
Not happening.
eng holt
User
Registered2013-05-18
si Revival FC
eng holt >> thursday november 21 - 11:27

How time flies.

SPURS SACKED POCH

NOW THEY GOT JOSE WTFF

x

eng holt
User
Registered2013-05-18
si Revival FC
ro Andrei >> saturday january 11 - 19:33
This season is basically over. Should be just a formality for Liverpool now.
ro Andrei
Forum Moderator
Registered2014-08-30
ro FC Europa
eng holt >> sunday january 12 - 14:57

I refuse to believe this until the last match of this season.

eng holt
User
Registered2013-05-18
si Revival FC
ro Andrei >> sunday january 12 - 18:43
Fair enough.
ro Andrei
Forum Moderator
Registered2014-08-30
ro FC Europa