Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

how built a bigger stadium (96)

nl Aad Mansveld >> friday august 7 - 20:30

my second staff in stadion generates about 40. i apply it mln extra per season. Without zecond one only matches sgsinst opponents with more then 110 % of my popularity are sold out. in the matches 40-110 i will miss about 17000 attendance and 0-40 % 50.000 per match. I need the extra cash . 200 k extra popularity souns also nice i apply that at my second team

nl Aad Mansveld
User
Registered2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
it Dicklcheese >> tuesday august 18 - 19:27

would you prefer to built youth academy level 2 or stadium level 10?

it Dicklcheese
User
Registered2013-02-07
ga Mandji Ebony Star
eng Stephen >> tuesday august 18 - 20:17

Stadium. Once you go past level 10 with the training complex and youth centres, the running costs are massive. You need at least a level 10 stadium to support this.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
it Dicklcheese >> wednesday august 19 - 09:56

ok.

but i have to found 200 million now and basically i wan't have that money before,mh,3 years real life

it Dicklcheese
User
Registered2013-02-07
ga Mandji Ebony Star
il Numpty >> wednesday august 19 - 10:27, Edited wednesday august 19 - 10:28

I agree with @Stephen. If you build YA2 first then it will take you even longer to find the money for Stadium 10.  Long term it's always best to develop the facilities that earn money before anything else. 

But decisions also have to be for personal enjoyment. If you would enjoy the game more by building YA 2 first then that can be a good choice as well, but without stadium 10 or better you will probably find the finances a struggle. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> wednesday august 19 - 11:13

@Dicklcheese It's easier than you think.I made 150 million(net profit) in 2 seasons.

PS:How the hell did you manage to beat a team on par with you 33-9 in the playoffs ??

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ro Andrei >> wednesday august 19 - 13:29
His opponent put his line-up backwards. Forward in goal, keeper in attack etc.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ee onuelver >> wednesday august 19 - 15:42

I suggest too stadium at first chance. Nowadays even YA3 is not good enough to produce lot of money from selling youth as most of richer teams have it already. Most of them will go to bank anyway.

And your youth management has been quite awful (it's very common mistake by many struggling teams). You have them too much and you can't give them 20 needed matches per season. Sell those who have been 3-4 seasons with less than 10 matches- they will never be worth anything. You can play 13 players at same time and some reserve of rotation. Maybe couple of best youngsters can play in first team. With balanced youth management they will be better and more worth on market. And you can always change player's position in young age whatever their original position show. 

Most of your youth are with market values 4-5M only.  Higher youth academy will not help anything if you treat them same way but from well-growed players is not problem to earn tens of millions additionally every season. Fastest way to get on track is maybe: pick and save u21 league lineup from 13 youngest players. Other players who are too bad for first team sell all. Then add new pulls to rotation replacing some more wasted ones from original 13. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
it Dicklcheese >> thursday august 20 - 14:35

thanks onuelver this is gold advice...

it Dicklcheese
User
Registered2013-02-07
ga Mandji Ebony Star
nl rjamlo >> friday august 21 - 11:49

The real problem, the mother of all problems in this game, is the market transfers, if you cant sell players is very hard to upgrade any facilities. And I don't mean wasting players selling them to the bank for $ 25M.

There should be a greater flow of purchases through the bots so that the game recovers a dynamic, otherwise it is impossible to compete with the best teams.

nl rjamlo
Registered2013-05-31
eng holt >> friday august 21 - 18:31

@rjamlo Thats why you try to level up the Scouts Office as fast as possible.You buy the 13-14 year olds (after a lot of jostling) and sell them 2-3 seasons later with >30 million profit if you train them right.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
nl rjamlo >> friday august 21 - 21:46

@holt it's at least a little disappointing that the way to progress in the game is by farming.

nl rjamlo
Registered2013-05-31
it Dicklcheese >> tuesday august 25 - 20:09

@holt tell me a player that you could sell for more 30 million please

it Dicklcheese
User
Registered2013-02-07
ga Mandji Ebony Star
eng holt >> wednesday august 26 - 05:02

@Dickcheese I have a player that I could have sold for >50 million but I decided to keep him for the long run.I'm trying to get rid of a marquee defender for 20 mil.In about a season's time I should have 5 players that would go for atleast 30 illion in this market.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
it Dicklcheese >> wednesday august 26 - 08:30

nice for you, i've being tryting to sell players underpiced but still on the market since last year :(

anyway there's should be at least three spot to sell player for non vip player.....

it Dicklcheese
User
Registered2013-02-07
ga Mandji Ebony Star