Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

The problem of skyrocketing wages(1.24 billion Euro) (111)

gr PMK >> sunday september 27 - 05:15

This should be fixed immediately... 

gr PMK
User
Registered2013-09-20
ee Taavi >> sunday september 27 - 07:24

And thr FW played some NT matches too o.o

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ee Kaarel >> sunday september 27 - 08:37

That crazy GK team manager was fired before. So I guess team went into bankruptcy and he refused to fire him. Quite sad actually.

Makes me think that I should quit before I get near that kind of situation. Hoping that Vincent will fix this situation is like waiting Arsenal to win the title.

ee Kaarel
User
Registered2013-12-25
ee Anonüümsed Alkohoolikud
eng Stephen >> sunday september 27 - 09:57

How did he get his blocking so high at that age? There must be something wrong there, surely?

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> sunday september 27 - 10:02, Edited sunday september 27 - 10:06

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1910181

Just to add, in case it's not clear, the GK got fired by @Bagacius following our brief discussion. Should probably have waited for Vincent to investigate and he mght have fixed the player. 

Agreed @Stephen it's clearly a bug.

My guess is it happened during the club reset - his clean sheet record in the last couple of seasons hardly suggests a superstar keeper. The team have conceded 65 goals this season in the Italian league. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
tr Mavi >> sunday september 27 - 10:18

former manager  didnt logged in for 35 days. that means lots of xp lost for players. and 25 yo forward with 33.5 star. this is impossible even with tc 16. other forward is also shady. I will calculate but with 5.9 talent it looks like abusing a bug. To be honest we saw that kind of players before but couldn't identfiy the problem.

tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC
it Echo >> sunday september 27 - 10:37, Edited sunday september 27 - 10:39

I played with that team 3 days ago and won 5-2. Both Fiorini and Lemnaru were good players but absolutely not good like they appear now. I'm pretty sure the modification were made when the manager war fired.

Anyway, about two weeks ago, speaking with another Italian user he made me notice that the team was used to have  abnormal huge wages, and the principal examples made was Fiorini and Lemnaru. Unfortunately I can't read anymore the messages so I don't have the exact figures, but I remember I answered Fiorini could be ok (due to gk high wages), but Lemnaru was out of control.

For what I remember it was about the same good as my player Landino, but the wage was more than double. Landino's wage at that time was about 16M euros.

Fiorini's wage was high but in "acceptable" parameters, absolutely not like now!

it Echo
User
Registered2013-05-23
lt Bagacius >> sunday september 27 - 11:07

I fired that GK because his weekly wage was 300mil , its straight bankrupt. I didn't wanted to wait till this club gets destroyed

lt Bagacius
User
Registered2013-03-29
lt FK Grigiškių Šviesa
hu Zsone >> sunday september 27 - 11:54

5.8 talent at age 25y with 8.65 scoring,trained at training academy 13...yeah right.

A player i brought is 5.85 talent, age 26y with scoring 7.12,trained whole career in training academy 14

huge,huge bug somewhere.

hu Zsone
User
Registered2016-07-14
ee Taavi >> sunday september 27 - 11:56

NT matches today , so the bug might actually have a big effect :D

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
il Numpty >> sunday september 27 - 12:02, Edited sunday september 27 - 12:05

@Zsone, the manager got fired and the facilities downgraded so the players would been trained in FA4. 

Even so I agree it's a bug, the strikers and possibly some of the other players are far too good for their age and talent level. 

If bugs like this don't get fixed then I think the game will die much more quickly as users that are affected by it get fed up. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
it Echo >> sunday september 27 - 12:18, Edited sunday september 27 - 12:18

If I remeber well, Lemnaru was the 3rd forward in NT list after Goretti and Landino, now he's the best of all time!

And the second one in the shortlist is this guy:

https://rockingsoccer.com/it/calcio/info/player-1958717

Same team, and total unknown player untill now!

it Echo
User
Registered2013-05-23
ee onuelver >> sunday september 27 - 12:41

Koen's Albanian keeper is 37 with blocking still under 10 and miles down from Fiorini who is only 25 and blocking 11.44. His recent scores were 3-3 and 2-5. Something is very rotten here. It's NOT realistic.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
gr PMK >> sunday september 27 - 18:32

Anyone reported this at bug forum?

gr PMK
User
Registered2013-09-20
cn 弗格森 >> monday september 28 - 02:12

OK Italian nationals gonna be crazy lol, maybe we need a rollback.

cn 弗格森
User
Registered2013-05-13