Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Real life soccer

It's for the KOP (1052)

eng Dragontao >> sunday february 21 - 11:21

Don't worry. Chelsea coming up soon. We're like defibrillators for teams on a losing streak or bad run.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Lee >> monday march 1 - 19:40

Was nice to finally get a win! Thursday's game against Chelsea will be a tougher test as Tommy Tickle has turned things around since taking over from Lampard.

Hopefully Alisson will be back, as having Adrian and Kabak as part of the team's spine does not fill me with confidence (one or the other but not both).

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Lee >> thursday march 4 - 23:16

Losing to Chelsea.......the season has hit a new low.

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Dragontao >> thursday march 4 - 23:37

I rather enjoyed it.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Lee >> friday march 5 - 01:15

I think there are a lot of people taking great delight in watching our demise. From a team that was supposed to dominate for years, to one that can't even win at home.

Yes, we've suffered a ridiculous amount of injuries, and had to put midfielders in the back, but there has also been a widespread loss of form and our lack of depth in squad has been cruelly exposed.

As long as we finish top 4, and win the Champions League, then it won't be a complete disaster.

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng holt >> friday march 5 - 12:58

I don't have the slightest of doubts that the team will be able to perform much better if Klopp just switched up his tactics.The last time he did that was with the Jota-front four and the Robertson-TAA partnership before that.

Minamino seems to be performing well.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
in tAmi!_an >> saturday march 6 - 16:48

Well it's hard time for klop his bench was very poor and there was no competition among team for playing 11 because of that they have not much players who can step up and make difference

in tAmi!_an
User
Registered2021-01-31
eng holt >> sunday march 7 - 15:59, Edited sunday march 7 - 16:01

It doesn't matter if you play Shaq and Keita in the midfield if you're still doing to cross down the ______ right.Why is the game plan still to cross down the right??

It doesn't matter for me if the team finishes 12th this year as long as Klopp stays, the man won us the League.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng Lee >> sunday march 7 - 16:42

Drawing at home against West Brom a few weeks back is now looking like a good result!

It's laughable how ordinary the team has become, and I'm beginning to think the star players want Klopp out.

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng holt >> sunday march 7 - 17:29

The only player who could by some stretch of imagination be called "bigger" than Klopp is Salah.

As far as I can see, VVD, Milner and Hendo would want him to stay.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng Lee >> sunday may 16 - 22:21

If the front 3 can't do it.....send up the keeper! Congratulations to Alisson for being the first keeper to score for Liverpool!

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ua Kalle >> tuesday may 18 - 07:46

It was a great header!

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
eng holt >> friday may 21 - 06:45

Phillips a perfect mix of Agger and Skrtel.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng Lee >> sunday may 23 - 22:31

Considering how things looked a month or so ago, I think 3rd place is a great achievement.

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng holt >> monday october 25 - 03:20

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18