Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

League of the Philippines/NT of the Philippines (1416)

ci CHNfans >> wednesday december 19 - 14:39

That maybe intersting!

I set all my best playeres in this match except my injuried GK

ci CHNfans
User
Registered2013-03-26
ci FC Sainty
ph meow the cat >> wednesday december 19 - 14:40

Okay, turning point of the first round.. Garfman FC concedes 4 goals (rip clean sheet). But at least they scored one! Then Holy Flora as usual, and last but not least, BlueStars Pangasinan tied Manila FC 1-1. Just incredible. We also expect defeat from them, but it is what it is.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ph meow the cat >> wednesday december 19 - 14:52

Also guys, tomorrow. Our BlueStars Pangasinan is going for the second leg of Asian League Q3 against Tamuning in the Grey SkyDome. Aggregate 0-0

Scenarios:

• If the match tied with score (1-1 or 2-2), Tamuning advances by away goals.
  • If the match tied 0-0, we're going for extra time and possible penalty.
  • If we won the game, we're going to advance to playoff round, and maybe join Garfman FC as Philippine representatives for the continental league.

Wish us luck for tomorrow.

P.S. We're going to use Ruben Sabangan for our domestic match against Garfman FC so Adam Kofoed will be not tired before the start of the match, just a strategy.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> wednesday december 19 - 15:20

An expected result against a much stronger Davao Griffins. My defense has become so much younger, that it cannot stop the amazing attackers of Davao. A draw against Manila FC#2 is a decent result, because he has a stronger, but ageing team. 

Good luck in the second leg, I have confidence your team will do well. Things also look good for Davao Griffins, after a 1-1 draw in the away match. We really need to collect some points this season, because otherwise we might slip into 11th position in the league rankings, possibly costing us spots for the Asian League. Come on Pilipinas!

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> wednesday december 19 - 16:50

Yes go guys I am rooting for you.

And yes I had a surprising win against Super manilla FC.

Fabayos is a dangerous striker who scores every match and babilonia is becoming more dangerous every day also so I might even sign Oca as a staff member :D.

The future is looking bright this way :D

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ci CHNfans >> wednesday december 19 - 23:46

wow,Bluestar is my former team!

ci CHNfans
User
Registered2013-03-26
ci FC Sainty
ph meow the cat >> thursday december 20 - 13:09, Edited thursday december 20 - 13:11

Riots sparked on Grey SkyDome after 1-2 defeat against Tamuning

The Asian League Qualifying Round 3 Second Leg ends with Tamuning winning against the stronger BlueStars Pangasinan 2-1 because of Valerio Lampreia's two goals to advance to playoffs. But after the game ended, upset fans are in the riot, expressing anger as the team did not advance through the playoff round.

The Tamuning fans were throwed some bottles and some even throwed their cards. Security rushed into the scene but no action happened as the riot got even worse. Angry fans shuttered the glass window of almost every VIP suite. Some even demand refund.

BlueStars Pangasinan's statistics include 9 attempts, but only one goal. But Tamuning made 2 goals out of 2 attempts. Boris Megledavech, the head coach, is very upset with Adam Kofoed for his failure. Lots of fans even expected him to be better since the 0-0 draw in Timor-Leste in the first leg.

Kofoed and Megledavech receive death threats from several people. Tamuning's team bus were even burned forcing them to move hotels. The board will have an emergency meeting tomorrow to discuss the post-game.

"We're not happy with the result," says Megledavech. "We would won the game if Adam (Kofoed) was aware of his post. No wonder he's not selected by his national team."

According to the reports, 135 injured from the riot in which 6 of them are on critical condition. The western stand chairs were shuttered and needs repair. 32 people are under the custody of police for starting the riot.

"We're going to be given a sanction from the governing body." says the manager. "That's not the value of any member of the BlueStars family."

UPDATE #1

Adam Kofoed's contract will be shorten. The board will replace new Keeper at the mid-season transfer window.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ph shaddao >> thursday december 20 - 13:35
Future home matches of BlueStars Pangasinan will be behind closed doors and will be fined for a fee of $900,000.
#SayNoToFootballHooliganism
ph shaddao
User
Registered2014-01-14
ua Garfman >> thursday december 20 - 21:46

Those fans are a disgrace, hope they all get stadium bans for life. 

Shame about the result, though :-(

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> friday december 21 - 01:43

Welp, Manila FC #2 is also out, Davao Griffins are out of Champions League, and now we're going to rely with Davao's chances of Asian League Group Stage, and what will Garfman FC and Holy Flora do in their respective groups.

UPDATE #2

To avoid some circumstances, Eduard Prio is not included in the Panama's national squad. This is to prevent further incidents involving any BlueStars players. He is replaced by Julian Mexicano.

UPDATE #3

32 involved in the riot were banned to enter the Grey SkyDome, or any matches involving BlueStars Pangasinan. The board are on talk with several teams about this matter.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ph meow the cat >> friday december 21 - 14:32

We almost upset Holy Flora, but they made a last-minute goal to draw the game. Still, nice result.. Garfman FC and Davao Griffins, thank me later..

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ph Cresencio Fernando >> sunday december 23 - 12:57

Merry Christmas all !!

ph Cresencio Fernando
User
Registered2014-03-16
ph Davao Griffins
ua Garfman >> sunday december 23 - 13:24

Maligayang pasko/Merry Christmas, everyone :-)

Shame about the result for the national team....we'll need a miracle now :-(

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> sunday december 23 - 13:28

@Bangkicles Nice result, it keeps things close for second position, and Davao Griffins is running away with it. 

We're still performing above expectations, hopefully this can continue. Anything above fifth position will still be considered a bonus at these early stages of the season, though :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Cresencio Fernando >> tuesday december 25 - 15:57

Maligayang Pasko  !!

ph Cresencio Fernando
User
Registered2014-03-16
ph Davao Griffins