Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

League of the Philippines/NT of the Philippines (1416)

nl Danh >> wednesday december 26 - 22:06

Yesss.... u21 cup finals my first with naga Dragons.

Now i have to beat my former club. 

Mission almost impossible.

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ph meow the cat >> sunday december 30 - 05:20

Cup of Philippines expectations

Holy Flora vs Manila FC #2

Well, what shall we expect with these? It's gonna be Holy Flora 2-0 with Gil Berrios taking these goals.. If their opponent is Garfman FC, they might tie and get into extra time or possibly penalties. Or even BlueStars Pangasinan after the draw in the first round. The current record of Holy Flora is 10-2-1, with Garfman and BlueStars making the record, and Davao letting them suffer their first loss.

Garfman FC vs BlueStars Pangasinan

Mehh.. It's pretty sure Garfman FC wins.. Ever since the new manager was introduced, BlueStars lost games against them. The last win of BlueStars against Garfman is way back in Season 39. So Garfman may enter the finals and may book their tickets to Asian League.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> tuesday january 1 - 00:52

@Danh Good luck, mate!

The season is starting to look exactly as expected now, though the loss against BlueStars was a bit tough to take. Hopefully we can hold on to 4th position.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> wednesday january 2 - 12:58

*jawdrops* I didn't expect that to happen. We just beat Garfman FC in the Cup Semis by penalties!

Our finish line will be at Meycauayan FC's stadium.. I really hope we can beat Holy Flora this time. We drew and lost in the league, and now we try to win against the giants. One step closer to Asian League group stage ticket!

@Danh I fell you bro

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> wednesday january 2 - 14:08

Congratulations with your victory and good luck in the final, Hierjel!

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> wednesday january 2 - 15:54

Goodluck in the cup finals.

Avenge me haha.

I lost my final without a chance 

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ph meow the cat >> sunday january 6 - 03:41

The board is currently angry with Kofoed's performance again after conceiding 4 goals in the first half, one of which is his own goal. We decided to move Kofoed to the reserve squad.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> monday january 7 - 08:05

I think your board expects too much of Kofoed, mate. He's not a miracle worker and Holy Flora has the strongest attack in the league, with Olympio and Muravyev as the strongest assisting midfielders in this league. Also, you played with 4 defenders, which is, quite frankly, suicide against Holy Flora. I think the board should be very pleased with the fact that your team made a great achievement of reaching the final of the Cup. This is an indication of what can be achieved if the team continues to be built in the right way.

Meanwhile Garfman FC has started with the construction of TA3, after the succesfull sale of another two talented players in Ba and Vergottini. This is a crucial aspect of our quest to once again challenge for the highest honours in the League of the Philippines.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> monday january 7 - 09:31

Honestly, I am not angry. It is what it is. I also told them what if we use the same squad we used at the league draw, but they don't think it's good. But I am happy with our achievements right now. So we decided to use Kofoed for strong teams, Sabangan for intermediate, and Vergottini for much, mch, much weak teams

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> monday january 7 - 09:48

I can imagine your disappointment, though. It sucks to be this close and then be beaten by 4. I guess it just means there are lessons to be learned from this defeat, moving forward. Holy Flora is not be taken lightly. He has built an amazing legacy in this league, which will take time to dismantle. We're all working on it, though :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> monday january 7 - 10:21

BlueStars Pangasinan Statement

The management decided against participation on the Cup of the Philippines. Reason for that is that they want to save credits and so players will be not in the fatigue status. It also said that lack of team participation is described as a big factor.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> monday january 7 - 11:44

We already have 4 participants signed up, only 2 more to go :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph shaddao >> monday january 7 - 17:31

OFF TOPIC

Who else watched Philippines' historic first-ever Asian Cup game? And it was against South Korea which was expected to beat us by a large margin but was only able to score 1 goal which is surprising the fact that they beat Germany 2-0 in the World Cup last year. Next match would be against China on Friday. Proud pinoy futbol fan here hahaha

ph shaddao
User
Registered2014-01-14
ua Garfman >> tuesday january 8 - 04:16

Unfortunately was only able to see the highlights. And cannot help but be disappointed by the result. The match could have ended very differently, had they converted that chance in the 54th minute. They showed some nice stuff, though. Hopefully they can build on this, and get a result against a Chinese team that has very little pedigree on the world stage (they can only wish they did as well as they do in RS :P). C'mon Azkals :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ci CHNfans >> wednesday january 16 - 08:49

It's too bad that I will promote next season!Maybe I will lose most of matches next season...cry

ci CHNfans
User
Registered2013-03-26
ci FC Sainty