Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

League of the Philippines/NT of the Philippines (1416)

ph meow the cat >> tuesday february 5 - 06:56

Imagine if Garfman FC, BlueStars Pangasinan, and Meycauayan FC advances to Asian League Qualifying Round 3, but I think Meycauayan will not advance because the Hong Kong team is strong enough. We beat The Red Dragon (Australia) in Round 1 (agg 2-1) and we will try to give it all against Ballister Khalisa FC (Singapore) tomorrow.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> tuesday february 5 - 07:44

The two of us will advance, for sure. Your win against the Australian team was amazing. Things don't look good for Meycauayan, unfortunately, but it's already good they went through the first round.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> sunday february 10 - 12:55

Asian League Q3 Summary

BlueStars Pangasinan lost to a Vietnamese team in 2-0 aggregate. As of the first leg, we should have use the tactic we used in the second leg.

Garfman FC won in a last-minute ditch against the team who upset BlueStars last year (Tamuning). Thank you for the vengeance.. :-)

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> sunday february 10 - 16:48

Valiant effort by BlueStars, shame the result wasn't better.

In the end we deserved to win this round and I'm glad we got the result. Hoping now for a good draw in the final round, also for Holy Flora. All things considered, I'm happy for maximum experience out of the Asian League and everything more would be a bonus. 

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
eng Proper Top Gaffer >> sunday march 10 - 15:44

Lads, where are the updates? I liked to follow the league thanks to this thread, but all of ye have piped down too much.

eng Proper Top Gaffer
User
Registered2014-03-12
eng AFC Cumbria United
nl Danh >> tuesday march 12 - 11:51

So how is it all going??

I am doing my best to finish last :D and am on track 

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> tuesday march 12 - 13:01

You don't need to do your best anymore, you've already achieved that goal ;-)

As for my team: we only need three points, or a draw against Manila FC #2 to hold on to third position. Things are looking good.

The same applies to Davao Griffins. One more win, and the champion will retain his title.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> wednesday march 13 - 14:51

Congratulations Davao Griffins! Amazing job retaining the title!

I'm also happy to report that my team is now assured third position, with only a theoretic chance to take second position. Very satisfied with third position, as it guarantees Asian League group phase.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Cresencio Fernando >> thursday march 14 - 09:34

Thanks ! It has been a long road, more than 30 seasons, but the team has come together finally. And we are building a nicely competitive league.

ph Cresencio Fernando
User
Registered2014-03-16
ph Davao Griffins
ua Garfman >> thursday march 14 - 09:49

Yup, the battle for the last 2 Asian League spots is extremely fierce. And I think that will continue, also with Manila FC #2 dropping away.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> sunday march 17 - 05:39

Congratulations to BlueStars and FC Champions for winning the force battle for the Asian League. Hopefully you'll grab us some points to move us up the rankings. 

Also good luck to Super Manila FC and Leyte United FC in the playoffs. May the best team return to us :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> thursday march 21 - 20:30

Transfer window is in full swing. How is everyone faring so far? 

Doing quite well, myself. Sold my backup keeper, bought a new, far younger model and was able to offload some trash. Hoping to bag a supertalent tonight, otherwise going to invest in the office. Quite satisfied so far.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> friday march 22 - 08:32

Well jou didnt sold me trash!!! He is nu best niet helder :(

Indirectly you called my team trash.

But to get serious i am happy with my squad sold some trash and old Guys (22) and made my squad younger. Hoping to get some prizes this season.

At least i will be able to win again :D my striker is getting depressed

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> friday march 22 - 09:03

As the saying goes: one man's trash is another man's treasure ;-)

Didn't bag the supertalent, so now I'll keep my money, get some investment players and improve the office and YC.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> friday march 22 - 09:23

I will treassure him.

Too bad for not getting the player.

Yc is worth something too goodluck with investing.

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21